Russian Logic [funny]

Hello there, i will join Ketrawars x1 and a Russian cp invited me as WC active (main) and this is what he told me. 

Its so funny!

So as for the runes we do buy them but we are going to do the prof quest by ourselves. On the video I can see only TH though :P But there is one most important thing for us the WC account must be made on our email according to your details about nickname character appereance etc. because if you would decide to leave server or CP we will be without our main buffer and we can't afford that. If you are ok with that we can proceed :) General rules in CP archers get items first then bd/sws/wc/ee/bp we share everything and we work together towards our goals. We join strong russian clan Future with around 5 CPs but on TS they also speak english.

And my reply...

Thanks for your time sir, have a good stay on Ketrawars

Edited by SQL Developer

6 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Yeah, so they can later change the pass and bb, worth play :D

Yes and the fun fact is that they will allow me to choose the name and the appearance

4 minutes ago, SQL Developer said:

Yes and the fun fact is that they will allow me to choose the name and the appearance

That's kind.

55 minutes ago, SQL Developer said:

That's very strange, man. The slave can't have any rights. He must be like a nigga. Do you really think what it's was the russians? Russians never allows the rights for freedom actions.

Edited by Rootware

2 hours ago, SQL Developer said:

Hello there, i will join Ketrawars x1 and a Russian cp invited me as WC active (main) and this is what he told me. 

Its so funny!

And my reply...

It is not about Russian Logic or any other country. In general it works like this. There is people that play the game for like 14+H per day and ofcourse they take it seriously. Why you dont think otherwise? Like you think they might scam you they think the same for you. Thats why they asking you to have the Account theirself. I played with Russians and i never got scammed.

• Upvote 1

Its common sense that if they take random from the street and put effort into leveling your char, they would want to keep that box once you decide to disappear and leave them without buffer at all.

In all parties i played, we didn't start server at all if we didn't had full party made of trusted (1+ server played together) ppl, all items we crafted/dropped was party property and only certain ppl was "lending" it for their needs, even if permanently. If we decided to quit, all did at once and if there was cashout, cash was splitted equally. Thats from official servers pov, didn't wast time on privs after off went f2p, especially now when any priv goes down in few weeks :D

7 hours ago, xxdem said:

they were looking for a serious guy to play with, you are obviously a clown

They are looking for newbies like you to play there boxes if you want i can send you there nicknames ingame to pm them to play with them like a serious noob that you are