Multiclient support-upgrade

39 minutes ago, Afou To Patisa said:

I don't do client editing. I said ill check it and 5 min later i send i can't do and i wont work with you. I don't see how he say "I tried to scam him". Ask him to show you the conversation :) It was like:

- Can you do it?

- Ill check it and tell you.

5 min later.

- No i cant i wont work with you. 

If you don't believe me ask him to show u conversation, i didnt try to sell him anything. He just got rejected and because he can't find anyone he got mad and write random stuff.

Someone will do it eventually. Thank you for bumping the topic though. 

12 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Just don't spread lies behind my back for scam. I never tried to sell you multiclient code. I said ill check it and i 5 min later i said i won't work with you obviously because i can't do it. If you don't like me you can simply no pick me for coding but don't create fake enviroment around me as if i tried scam you.

3 hours ago, JohnBoy13 said:

you're lucky I lost 100 dollars that way with this guy,  I paid him for a code that he said he could do it, but later  he could not, I was insisting 2 months to get my money back, and in the end I had to take  one of his other codes that I never wanted and never tried, but I preferred to ask for something before I stayed with empty hands