how to fix pet acis 370

MairWeb

Question

12 answers to this question

First of all, "fix pet acis 370" says nothing. You could either take some time and explain your problem so we can help you, either post like this and you will never get answer/help.

11 minutes ago, Solomun said:

First of all, "fix pet acis 370" says nothing. You could either take some time and explain your problem so we can help you, either post like this and you will never get answer/help.

Seems like he want to say that pet kills a mob but mob dont die..no idea what he means...he could easily make a 30 sec video 

Explain your problem , post errors if exists. Also, are you sure that this is acis bug and not something from your customs?

41 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

I bet it's custom. Reward kill or 'anti bot' with wrong cast. 

i thought too the anti bot case. Probably we will see soon class cast exception error for player :D

Edited by melron

help.jpg

Exception in a Runnable execution:java.lang.ClassCastException: net.sf.l2j.games
erver.model.actor.instance.Servitor cannot be cast to net.sf.l2j.gameserver.mode
l.actor.instance.Player

Revision 10 [14/2/2017]

Pets attack fixed

Reborn12  this bug  fix   L2jNetwork

9 minutes ago, MairWeb said:

help.jpg

Exception in a Runnable execution:java.lang.ClassCastException: net.sf.l2j.games
erver.model.actor.instance.Servitor cannot be cast to net.sf.l2j.gameserver.mode
l.actor.instance.Player

Revision 10 [14/2/2017]

Pets attack fixed

Reborn12  this bug  fix   L2jNetwork

Then take the fix from there..

1 hour ago, MairWeb said:

with a little bit of knowing how to find it I have sought so it helps me

Give us the full stacktrace. I was 99% sure is a class cast exception, dunno why, but i had this feeling...what could go wrong when a pet kills a mob, besides a casting somewhere :P

Verify first if it's on servitor hit, or on mob death.

Probably an invalid instanceof check, verify Attackable.doDie method or whatever custom reward stuff you added. Ultimately, check what you added as customs. If you bought it from somewhere, ask support.

Not a bug on vanilla aCis at least (I just tested).

Edited by Tryskell

4 hours ago, MairWeb said:

with a little bit of knowing how to find it I have sought so it helps me

The old acis bug for pet it was just on attack. For example the pets attacked only 1 hit and then just stopped. So, will not work in your case. 

First of all, recompile your files(fresh gameserver/datapack), run a clean database and try again. If this still happens, reply here again..