eltonkingstar (L2Grimson) - Scam

Kara

After some work we had he asked to buy the tournament system but he said he dont have money in paypal so i gave it to him and told him to pay me later.

5 days later he said he added money but paypal held money for unknown reason and i had to wait 10 days. After 17 days he said he wont pay cause its full of bugs.

The full of bugs is just 2 known issue:

1. Some extra code (check when player participate in tournament and no let him join again for 24 housr) which i wrote him few days ago which the problem is at player.sendMessage(); it says 5025230 hours cause

i forgot to delete the System.currentMilliseconds()

2. Players can revive during match (which i again forgot to add a check on Ressusect.java to not work during match). 

After blabla i asked him to enter to fix those 2 and he denied while continously writting with caps FULL BUGS FULL BUGS like most of latino do. So basically after 17 days i got no money + he deny me to enter and fix those 2 line fixes.

BR7WmWo.png

SpIHCKW.png

SgrVKbi.png

y3kGFIb.png

oslgTka.png

I literally told him even after 17 days to enter and fix the damn wrong message to the player and he continue saying about the bug as if he dont know a shit of what grammar is.

Idk why latinos are not banned from this community yet.

His server is L2Grimson

His skype: 

n8G1oM9.png

I would backup everything in his place and let you fix the "bugs" but ... the lack of IQ is reaching only the scam level, no more than that.

I always wonder how he/you guys sell things to others without previous tests. Create the code, test your shit and then sell it. 

• Upvote 2