high five [L2J] L2TheGame

jefrakos

On 4/23/2018 at 9:18 PM, YurneroRF said:

looking pretty stable, maybe that what we are looking for.

2018 maybe what we are looking for....

I'll put a Valakas poster in your coffin.You are a true L2 battle hardened veteran.

An everlasting believer.

On 5/6/2018 at 10:27 PM, AchYlek said:

another server with tales files,  dont even open it, u will fail so hard with your features at tales files :D 

didnt fixed even old bugs 

Tales files ? Pls when you see a server which have CB same with tales or close to him or FanDc files or Mythras community  , dont say that is same files ...! join and see if the skills and other things is the same ..! which not ...!  When you say old bugs ? Saw me one !! And i will say public sorry to you !!

On 5/6/2018 at 3:27 PM, AchYlek said:

another server with tales files,  dont even open it, u will fail so hard with your features at tales files :D 

didnt fixed even old bugs 

Now thats the achylek i know. XD

On top of the bugs they also give PA with spoil bonus lolol. people with PA will destroy anyone who doesnt by getting masterwork vesper items wayyyyyyyy easier/faster, GG server balance. Another typical 2 weeks h5 serbidor fail.

10 hours ago, WhiteKnight said:

Now thats the achylek i know. XD

On top of the bugs they also give PA with spoil bonus lolol. people with PA will destroy anyone who doesnt by getting masterwork vesper items wayyyyyyyy easier/faster, GG server balance. Another typical 2 weeks h5 serbidor fail.

Your experience in L2 looks like u just started playing this game. I'm testing beta since 3 days and i dont see any kind of bug. PA even on larger servers like RPG-CLUB give spoil and drop bonus so whats the problem here? This game has been P2W and it will allways be like that. So stop cry without reasson

On 5/12/2018 at 4:42 PM, YurneroRF said:

Your experience in L2 looks like u just started playing this game. I'm testing beta since 3 days and i dont see any kind of bug. PA even on larger servers like RPG-CLUB give spoil and drop bonus so whats the problem here? This game has been P2W and it will allways be like that. So stop cry without reasson

Trust me, i have way more experience on this game than you will ever have lol. This game wasn't always pay to win, and not every server does it, you're the one here who sound like a new player. i've been playing this game since 2004 on both official and priv servers destroying little noobs like you for years. Yes L2 official has been pay to win ever since GoD, and most of these trash h5 servers have been too but tell me, how long do they last? oh yeah, that's right.. 2 months top ( and i'm being generous for 90% of them). Enjoy wasting money on a garbage project i guess? Love how your only argument here is talking about another trash server like RPG-Club, filled with russian noobs who spent a shitload on cakes to gain advantages early, only to rage quit once the rest of the server catched up and then server was pretty much dead, great investment! LOL

There's a reason L2 classic servers have been on the rise, because it brings back the old L2 spirit without the pay to win bullshit, sure most of them sell some exp scrolls, but 20-30% xp for 20 mins is nothing compared to the likes of easy masterwork vesper items on a mid rate H5 server and l2 classic 2.0 patch gives free/better xp scrolls anyways so it's not like the 20-30% xp scrolls from donation shops are broken. Explain this to me, what's the fucking point in playing a low/mid rate server if all you want is to drop some money for easier access to end game items? I never understood the logic there, if noobs like you want everything easy why not just go play one of the hundreds of crappy x50000000000000000000000000000 servers? Why even bother with a low/mid rate if you need to pay to boost everything to high rate?

This is why mid rate H5 servers never, ever, stay alive for long, they just focus on making some money before it closes, that kind of ''pay to win'' only brings trash players who are gonna drop a couple dollars to gain an advantage and feel like they are good players for what.. 2-4 weeks? Then the free players will catch up, destroy these noobs and they will rage quit, making the server dead. Then everyone will move on to the next server listed on the maxcheater preview forums. Every, single, time. Nowaday priv server devs dont give a shit about gameplay, balance, content and stability, they are all about short term and money grabs, just releasing trash project after trash project to make money some money from noobs who always need bonuses to make up for their lack of skills before they close and open under another name, just to rinse and repeat! The fact that you think this server has no bugs is fucking hilarious and shows how little you know about this game. But hey, have fun on your dead server with no good clan and no good players. <3 

Edited by WhiteKnight

2 hours ago, AchYlek said:

you cant even make good phantom system, dont open server :(

3qxVZeoGeB.jpg

LOLOL, i love when servers do that, it gets even funnier when they deny it's fake and claim it's real players that are just afk. XD

If they need to do this on a BETA, i can't imagine how lame live server will be hahahaha

57 minutes ago, BolvEk said:

Dead server.giran full of bots running around.50real onlin max

That's true.
Most L2 private servers have images on their crappy and non-responsive websites with thousand of players but there are ONLY bots.. between 50-80 private shops and 10 players online.