Mobius or Sunrise

djterixx

Question

7 answers to this question

Mobius is for advanced developers and for sure closest to OFF.

Why use sunrise at all? Everything there is leaked from another sources/projects.

I would go with FANDC for a mid rate pvp server and with Mobius for a low rate.

Edited by 'Hater

6 hours ago, 'Hater said:

Why use sunrise at all? Everything there is leaked from another sources/projects.

I would go with FANDC for a mid rate pvp server and with Mobius for a low rate.

FandC , prices are unbeleavable.

Source 700euro for non latest release wtf?

I know Sunrise is used a lot, but only PvP Servers mostly yes? What about Mobius low/mid rates? 

Im mostly concerned about all Skills item/active/passive/toggle and so on.

Which one offers best?

Why you think sunrise just copies stuff from other sources?

2 hours ago, djterixx said:

I know Sunrise is used a lot, but only PvP Servers mostly yes? What about Mobius low/mid rates? 

Which one offers best?

just download myrthas / ava files, problem fixed

9 hours ago, 'Hater said:

A friend of mine recently tested Mobius pack and instantly noticed few bugs. It's not as perfect as you think. Even tho, he fixed some of his reports, but still.

Personally, I guess, I would go with sunrise rather than Mobius. 

3 hours ago, djterixx said:

Which one offers best?

Just for the record 7 out of 10 sunrise users, own a mid/low rate server.
There's this rumor on the internet about PvP servers, just because so far only PvP servers had become successful with sunrise server pack.
In my opinion the only reason for that is because the EU mid/low community is used to play only fandc/tales servers sources. In addition sunrise has nothing to jealous from tales sources in terms of bugs and problems. Do not just take my word for it, there's always online test server where you can test anything you want on your own . The only part that sunrise is incomparable with any RU based project, is the whole movement and geoEngine system. That's something we are working on it for a long time, and a new release with new geoEngine will be announced  soon. Not that is unplayable since we've made improvements over l2jservers latest releases, but it's not as it should!

Have a nice day.

On 4/17/2018 at 1:02 PM, `NeverMore said:

Just for the record 7 out of 10 sunrise users, own a mid/low rate server.
There's this rumor on the internet about PvP servers, just because so far only PvP servers had become successful with sunrise server pack.
In my opinion the only reason for that is because the EU mid/low community is used to play only fandc/tales servers sources. In addition sunrise has nothing to jealous from tales sources in terms of bugs and problems. Do not just take my word for it, there's always online test server where you can test anything you want on your own . The only part that sunrise is incomparable with any RU based project, is the whole movement and geoEngine system. That's something we are working on it for a long time, and a new release with new geoEngine will be announced  soon. Not that is unplayable since we've made improvements over l2jservers latest releases, but it's not as it should!

Have a nice day.

Perimenoume ta Geodata ... elpizw otan to exw etimo to pack na ta exete fixari ...