Jump to content
  • 0

Help Mobius or Sunrise


djterixx
 Share

Question

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Mobius is for advanced developers and for sure closest to OFF.

Why use sunrise at all? Everything there is leaked from another sources/projects.

I would go with FANDC for a mid rate pvp server and with Mobius for a low rate.

Edited by 'Hater
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 hours ago, 'Hater said:

Mobius is for advanced developers and for sure closest to OFF.

Why use sunrise at all? Everything there is leaked from another sources/projects.

I would go with FANDC for a mid rate pvp server and with Mobius for a low rate.

FandC , prices are unbeleavable.

Source 700euro for non latest release wtf?

I know Sunrise is used a lot, but only PvP Servers mostly yes? What about Mobius low/mid rates? 

Im mostly concerned about all Skills item/active/passive/toggle and so on.

Which one offers best?

Why you think sunrise just copies stuff from other sources?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 hours ago, djterixx said:

FandC , prices are unbeleavable.

Source 700euro for non latest release wtf?

I know Sunrise is used a lot, but only PvP Servers mostly yes? What about Mobius low/mid rates? 

Im mostly concerned about all Skills item/active/passive/toggle and so on.

Which one offers best?

Why you think sunrise just copies stuff from other sources?

just download myrthas / ava files, problem fixed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
9 hours ago, 'Hater said:

Mobius is for advanced developers and for sure closest to OFF.

A friend of mine recently tested Mobius pack and instantly noticed few bugs. It's not as perfect as you think. Even tho, he fixed some of his reports, but still.

Personally, I guess, I would go with sunrise rather than Mobius. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, djterixx said:

FandC , prices are unbeleavable.

Source 700euro for non latest release wtf?

I know Sunrise is used a lot, but only PvP Servers mostly yes? What about Mobius low/mid rates? 

Im mostly concerned about all Skills item/active/passive/toggle and so on.

Which one offers best?

Why you think sunrise just copies stuff from other sources?

Just for the record 7 out of 10 sunrise users, own a mid/low rate server.
There's this rumor on the internet about PvP servers, just because so far only PvP servers had become successful with sunrise server pack.
In my opinion the only reason for that is because the EU mid/low community is used to play only fandc/tales servers sources. In addition sunrise has nothing to jealous from tales sources in terms of bugs and problems. Do not just take my word for it, there's always online test server where you can test anything you want on your own . The only part that sunrise is incomparable with any RU based project, is the whole movement and geoEngine system. That's something we are working on it for a long time, and a new release with new geoEngine will be announced  soon. Not that is unplayable since we've made improvements over l2jservers latest releases, but it's not as it should!

Have a nice day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 4/17/2018 at 1:02 PM, `NeverMore said:

Just for the record 7 out of 10 sunrise users, own a mid/low rate server.
There's this rumor on the internet about PvP servers, just because so far only PvP servers had become successful with sunrise server pack.
In my opinion the only reason for that is because the EU mid/low community is used to play only fandc/tales servers sources. In addition sunrise has nothing to jealous from tales sources in terms of bugs and problems. Do not just take my word for it, there's always online test server where you can test anything you want on your own . The only part that sunrise is incomparable with any RU based project, is the whole movement and geoEngine system. That's something we are working on it for a long time, and a new release with new geoEngine will be announced  soon. Not that is unplayable since we've made improvements over l2jservers latest releases, but it's not as it should!

Have a nice day.

 

Perimenoume ta Geodata ... elpizw otan to exw etimo to pack na ta exete fixari ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock