Killed mob give all players item

martuxas1

Question

1 hour ago, SweeTs said:

Unless you override it, then hell yeah, you have its own scenario.

Actualy it's the correct way, you DO NOT mess core with stupid addition(s). You simply code your own script, keep it organized and clean. If you ask me.

Also, WTF that frozen, there is no baium script?!?! o.O At least I can't find it.

Bitch please, open L2J interlude files. If you find 1 gb script i'll quit for each one x 30 days maxcheaters

20 minutes ago, Evie Frye said:

If you find 1 gb script i'll quit for each one x 30 days maxcheaters

No idea what you are talking about, but it's OK. :D

5 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

No idea what you are talking about, but it's OK. :D

For some reason after i press Submit half of the text i wrote disappear. The complete text were:

Get L2J Interlude source and if you find at least 1 Grandboss AI inside i'll wait maxcheaters. It doesn't even have Core AI 

Ha! Clean L2J maybe not.. But checking frozen scripts, there are few AIs, so dunno why there is no GB AIs, else it's "hidden, dare you to find me!". Anyway.. It's frozen after all :D

6 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Ha! Clean L2J maybe not.. But checking frozen scripts, there are few AIs, so dunno why there is no GB AIs, else it's "hidden, dare you to find me!". Anyway.. It's frozen after all :D

http://subversion.assembla.com/svn/L2jFrozenInterlude/trunk/gameserver/head-src/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/ai/special/

20 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

else it's "hidden, dare you to find me!". Anyway.. It's frozen after all :D

unique way to be challenging for them superb devs in order to open same features serevrs :P

• Upvote 1

private static int MONSTER_ID = 11111;

public RewardAllOnlineOnDeath(int questId, String name, String descr)
	{
		super(questId, name, descr);
		addKillId(MONSTER_ID);
	}

@Override
	public String onKill(L2NpcInstance npc, L2PcInstance killer, boolean isPet)
	{
		for (L2PcInstance player : L2World.getInstance().getAllPlayers())
		{
			player.addItem("RewardAllOnlineOnDeath", 50, 1, player, true); // Item id 50 and count 1.
		}
		return super.onKill(npc, killer, isPet);
	}

public static void main(String[] args)
	{
		new RewardAllOnlineOnDeath(-1, "RewardAllOnlineOnDeath", "custom");
	}

This will work as long as you have Java scripts enabled.

Edited by Mobius

8 hours ago, melron said:

You have to take a look in L2GrandBossInstance at doDie method.. You can use knownlist to reward all players with X distance from the raid instead of mesh with damages ...

if (getNpcId() == baiumId)
	getKnownList().getKnownPlayersInRadius(3500).forEach(pl -> pl.getInventory().addItem("reward", 57, 5, pl, null));

in case you want all online players i wont  help you.. You have admin rights so you can check how mass reward working

when kill the boss all works and all get item, but don't show in systemsg and i wanna create the send massage but i get error

[javac]             activeChar.sendMessage("You get all raidboss coin [Event Ended]");
    [javac]             ^
    [javac]   symbol:   variable activeChar
    [javac]   location: class L2GrandBossInstance
    [javac] 1 error

@Override
    public boolean doDie(final L2Character killer)
    {

if (getNpcId() == 25158) {
            getKnownList().getKnownPlayersInRadius(3500).forEach(pl -> pl.getInventory().addItem("reward", 3481, 2, pl, null));
            activeChar.sendMessage("You get all raidboss coin [Event Ended]");
        }

if (getNpcId() == 25158)
{
    getKnownList().getKnownPlayersInRadius(3500).forEach(pl ->
    {
        pl.getInventory().addItem("reward", 3481, 2, pl, null));
        pl.sendMessage("You get all raidboss coin [Event Ended]");
    });
}

59 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

if (getNpcId() == 25158)
{
    getKnownList().getKnownPlayersInRadius(3500).forEach(pl ->
    {
        pl.getInventory().addItem("reward", 3481, 2, pl, null));
        pl.sendMessage("You get all raidboss coin [Event Ended]");
    });
}

like always thanks :)

Edited by martuxas1

13 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Unless you override it, then hell yeah, you have its own scenario.

Actualy it's the correct way, you DO NOT mess core with stupid addition(s). You simply code your own script, keep it organized and clean. If you ask me.

Also, WTF that frozen, there is no baium script?!?! o.O At least I can't find it.

Well i guess i was right from the first moment :P