interlude [L2J] Project LIPO

IpotoniC

1 hour ago, IpotoniC said:

Thank you bro but i think i lost you somewhere in the middle.

This is the Legendary Gear for the Prologue: http://projectlipo.com/library/crafting/

This is what i wanted to say, everything is so nice except those customs :) but anyway who i am to criticize others work continue on what you doin i wish you the best.

11 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Custom items are ok, just the colors are.. kinda 'OMG' :D

Reminds me the times of L2JArchid and dot xd

16 minutes ago, Deque said:

This is what i wanted to say, everything is so nice except those customs :) but anyway who i am to criticize others work continue on what you doin i wish you the best.

13 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Custom items are ok, just the colors are.. kinda 'OMG' :D

Everyone from here that says that they don't look good without in-game check... I will find you and send an update to your client so your char will have them auto equipped above everything else! And for your each try to revert it, the color will become x10 brighter!

<3

1 minute ago, IpotoniC said:

Everyone from here that says that they don't look good without in-game check... I will find you and send an update to your client so your char will have them auto equipped above everything else! And for your each try to revert it, the color will become x10 brighter!

<3

Lmaoo please dont :D

The server is online in order to test out the fighter classes!

If you want to catch up with the project, like the rest of our community, then our Discord Server is the place you are looking for!

Updater: http://projectlipo.com/download/
Discord: https://discord.gg/VyFKNGK

Class tests are now finished. Each and every class has unique spells that favors some strategies while punishes others.

Many bugs have been fixed and PvE tests are almost over.

Oh, also Elves are available!

Updater: http://projectlipo.com/download/

Discord (latest news): https://discord.gg/VyFKNGK

m7ygqq.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! The only thing that's left is to finish the Treasure Rooms in the Dungeon.

Join us on Discord to stay updated with our Project or just to interact with our community.

Treasure Rooms

Each Dungeon has some rooms where treasures randomly spawn. Currently there are 3 different Dungeon Treasures: Treasure of Hades, Cursed Treasure and Pandora's Box! Each Treasure has its own riches and "curses".

So, in order to start a Treasure Room, the "first hitter" must be in a party of at least 5 members and all the members must be in the same Room (where the treasure is). Else the "first hitter" just dies and nothing happens.

Once the Treasure Room starts, the doors will close (key drops from the treasure), and the treasure will defend itself by summoning waves of monsters that you have to gradually kill before they get too many... So the goal here, is to survive the waves and destroy the treasure before a Nemesis arrives!!!

A Nemesis..? Let me explain.

The "first hitter", not only starts the treasure room, but he also initializes its Nemesis. A Nemesis is a "Room Ending" monster that copies the class of the "first hitter" and it gets summoned by the treasure after a certain amount of time. Each Nemesis is very strong and it gets even stronger after he kills his Rival (the "first hitter")!

Those are the basics of a Treasure Room. What class would you think is the best as "first hitter"? I'm sure it's not the Healer class. ;)

*The "Dungeon Explorer" knowns more about the Treasure Rooms than me, so if you wish to know the details, refer to him in-game. ^^

Edited by IpotoniC

The server is back online with the normal gameplay! (only Yangs for now)

Updater: http://projectlipo.com/download/

Discord (latest news): https://discord.gg/VyFKNGK

Edited by IpotoniC

Sounds like an interesting project, a little worried after joining discord and seeing the donation list though, havent tried the project yet so no idea how easy or hard some of those things will be to achieve, but from a first look some of them seem kinda OP :O Anyways, will check it out when i get home :D

Edited by WhiteKnight

1 hour ago, WhiteKnight said:

Sounds like an interesting project, a little worried after joining discord and seeing the donation list though, havent tried the project yet so no idea how easy or hard some of those things will be to achieve, but from a first look some of them seem kinda OP :O Anyways, will check it out when i get home :D

Spoiler
The Prologue will run a Donation List with in game currency called "LIPO Coin" (aka lipoc/s). There isn't one shop that sells all the services, each NPC has special dialogs for characters that have lipocs in their inventory. To trigger such talk you just double click the LIPO Coin and the NPC will see that and will act accordingly. Some NPCs offer services for such currency while others don't. Here's the NPCs that provide such services:(edited)

1. Grocery Merchant: Dyes +-4 (normal dyes are +-2 but you can have a +-4 Dye from a quest)

2. Enchantress: Cubic mastery for more cubics, max level cubic [Not sure]

3. HeadQuarters: Erase Karma, Erase Faction Kills (aka PK -> FK)

4. Lord Commander: Get out of jail. [Not sure]

5. Community Manager: Create a Clan. [Short Explanation] Clans are useful on sieges (for putting flags) and the leader has a skill to capture the Marmoreal Altar. So by creating a clan, you get a level 8 clan with 5 random clan skills. That means that each clan will have unique advantages and will recruit more specific classes for certain strategies. Alliances, change clan owner and etc. are free. After Prologue clan halls will be implemented and special items for strategy planning.

6. Master: Can teach you one skill called "Chameleon Rest" (toggle skill). That skill makes you invisible and your character sits down. Cannot be used during combat nor low health and consumes mana over time. It can be used for strategies like lurking enemies to "bad spots for them" ^^.

7. Black Marketeer: Name color, change name, gender change item, Emotipot (gives passive to Spread the Emoticons forever) and a Squanchy!!! A Squanchy is a big yellow gourd that can be summoned inside the faction village + Announcement. Everyone deals it a static damage (owner cannot deal any damage to it) and randomly it drops an item to the attacker. It can benefit at least 5 characters with 3 items each (there is no way to abuse it). After the players "squanch" it, it will drop some random items to the owner. If the players haven’t killed it within 2-5 minutes, it will explode on itself and it will give reduced rewards to the owner.(edited)

*Note: All the things above won't be op in any way, if they will be op on testing they will be removed or changed.

Can you please point me out the OP things?

PS: I know that everybody says: "I'm not doing this for the money", blablabla, so i won't say that, money will come or they won't. But hear me out on this one, this project is on every single aspect wrong in "business" terms. So, as the note says, nothing from donate list will influence the gameplay in a bad way, if it does, it will be removed. [Things above got few/none explanation]

Edited by IpotoniC

3 hours ago, IpotoniC said:

Reveal hidden contents
The Prologue will run a Donation List with in game currency called "LIPO Coin" (aka lipoc/s). There isn't one shop that sells all the services, each NPC has special dialogs for characters that have lipocs in their inventory. To trigger such talk you just double click the LIPO Coin and the NPC will see that and will act accordingly. Some NPCs offer services for such currency while others don't. Here's the NPCs that provide such services:(edited)

1. Grocery Merchant: Dyes +-4 (normal dyes are +-2 but you can have a +-4 Dye from a quest)

2. Enchantress: Cubic mastery for more cubics, max level cubic [Not sure]

3. HeadQuarters: Erase Karma, Erase Faction Kills (aka PK -> FK)

4. Lord Commander: Get out of jail. [Not sure]

5. Community Manager: Create a Clan. [Short Explanation] Clans are useful on sieges (for putting flags) and the leader has a skill to capture the Marmoreal Altar. So by creating a clan, you get a level 8 clan with 5 random clan skills. That means that each clan will have unique advantages and will recruit more specific classes for certain strategies. Alliances, change clan owner and etc. are free. After Prologue clan halls will be implemented and special items for strategy planning.

6. Master: Can teach you one skill called "Chameleon Rest" (toggle skill). That skill makes you invisible and your character sits down. Cannot be used during combat nor low health and consumes mana over time. It can be used for strategies like lurking enemies to "bad spots for them" ^^.

7. Black Marketeer: Name color, change name, gender change item, Emotipot (gives passive to Spread the Emoticons forever) and a Squanchy!!! A Squanchy is a big yellow gourd that can be summoned inside the faction village + Announcement. Everyone deals it a static damage (owner cannot deal any damage to it) and randomly it drops an item to the attacker. It can benefit at least 5 characters with 3 items each (there is no way to abuse it). After the players "squanch" it, it will drop some random items to the owner. If the players haven’t killed it within 2-5 minutes, it will explode on itself and it will give reduced rewards to the owner.(edited)

*Note: All the things above won't be op in any way, if they will be op on testing they will be removed or changed.

Can you please point me out the OP things?

PS: I know that everybody says: "I'm not doing this for the money", blablabla, so i won't say that, money will come or they won't. But hear me out on this one, this project is on every single aspect wrong in "business" terms. So, as the note says, nothing from donate list will influence the gameplay in a bad way, if it does, it will be removed. [Things above got few/none explanation]

Easy access to the best dyes, max lvl / more cubics, clan lvl 8 with 5 clan skills are my concerns. As i said i don't know how long would those take to achieve as a free player on your project so maybe they aren't that big of a deal but if it would take free players weeks to achieve those goals, it could be a problem early on. the other donations don't really affect pvp so they're fine.

No worries, i wasn't calling your project a pay to win, i am actually really interested by this and plan on trying it out whenever i will be able to, i was just worried to see those things since they are kind of a big deal in ''general'' L2 :) i just foudn this topic today so i'm not up to date with everything yet, currently reading more on this thread and on discord to get up to date :P