interlude [L2J] Project LIPO

IpotoniC

The video came up first!

We are waiting just like you for our host providers to do their thing. Meanwhile you can learn more about how the Beta Test will play out. We will provide download links for the patch as soon as the server is ready. Hopefully in a couple of hours...

The worst case scenario is to postpone the opening to tomorrow.. But hey, isn't that why the Beta exists? The more problems we come across now, the merrier!

Thank you for your understanding.

"Why to pay for host while it's not used, let's pay one day before, or even better the same day!", sort of. No other explanation. 

The server is up and running! Hop in and let's start creating our world.

Download page: http://projectlipo.com/download/

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VyFKNGK

Thank you for your patience!

*Note: The updater and client protection have not implement yet. They will be in a few hours. So in the meantime, download the patch and put it on your Lineage 2 folder.

41 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

"Why to pay for host while it's not used, let's pay one day before, or even better the same day!", sort of. No other explanation. 

xd. If i knew what was going to happen, i would had bough the host 1 year before.

Edited by IpotoniC

The servers were online for 5 hours. Now it's offline for necessary bug fixing and testing.

Special thanks to each and every person that logged in and started testing the gameplay from the beginning. Many problems have been reported and the feedback was awesome!

The server will be offline for the night (~15 hours). See you tomorrow!

Download: http://projectlipo.com/download/

Edited by IpotoniC

The server is online! There are no major patch fixes, so i won't share a patch until we implement the updater (in a couple of days).

Also i will look into a forum within this week, but if you want to receive live news now, join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/VyFKNGK

Currently i'm fixing some problems with the quests and i will keep on providing updates with each 5 second restart.

Edited by IpotoniC

24 minutes ago, DEV|Supreme said:

Good Luck @IpotoniC, you diserve it

Thank you very much! <3

I hope i will be lucky and i will have to face baby bugs... Bu we already found some adult ones. xD

Server is back online! Database has been reset (kept backup of course). The gameplay starts normal and later on we will start class testing and PvP.

Updater: http://projectlipo.com/download/ (just put it on the same folder, the patch is small)

Day 4 in the First Phase of the Beta Test and the server is offline.!

Today we made the first class and PvP tests. It was unorganized due to some problems but we got a lot of feedback and insight on how the classes will be. The overall gameplay is getting better and better every day.

Now, the server is estimated to remain offline for 5 days days or more. Not, because the gameplay is unbalanced or the quests/progress doesn't work, but to fix the balance and the skills on each class.

So it will take some time to achieve that, but the results will make the gameplay perfect. Each class will be unique and useful in different scenarios during combat, on both PvP and PvE. I will also emphasize to the progress of the character in order to make it more real and solid.

There will be skills that counter others in order to increase the skill cap and finally there won't be many buffs around. The buffs are embedded on the passive skills of each class and i will focus more on making self buffs with low duration and higher cool down in order to have a more skill based PvP. (Chain-buffs is a good idea that i just thought)

Once again, Project LIPO won't just provide a world to be immersed with and a purpose to play and have fun, but it will provide the best PvP that can be achieved inside Lineage 2. Period.

The funny thing is that i haven't yet introduced the classes properly, but anyway...

Props to the people that log in and test our gameplay from the very beginning. The feedback is entirely positive and it helps me fix and improve the gameplay.

That's it for now, i will release more infomation in due course.

1 hour ago, Deque said:

Such a good start with some really deep and valuable ideas and work, but then such a big fail with custom items :/

It's funny that you people go so "omg fail custom items" because of your past experiences. The whole project is a game inside Lineage 2, from the storyline until the 1.143rd html, so the "customs" as you call them are the Legendary Items that are built with love only for Project LIPO.

The photos on the site might be a little bit bad, but i will keep them, because i don't want people playing that crumble from an image. xD

I'm saying those things above with confidence because at the end of our first class testing, i gave all those items to the players that stayed till the end (15 online) and they all found them pretty badass and not at all out of context.

Anyway, i will have it in my mind to showcase them again on the next test, so feel free to join and see them in-game. ;)

49 minutes ago, IpotoniC said:

It's funny that you people go so "omg fail custom items" because of your past experiences. The whole project is a game inside Lineage 2, from the storyline until the 1.143rd html, so the "customs" as you call them are the Legendary Items that are built with love only for Project LIPO.

The photos on the site might be a little bit bad, but i will keep them, because i don't want people playing that crumble from an image. xD

I'm saying those things above with confidence because at the end of our first class testing, i gave all those items to the players that stayed till the end (15 online) and they all found them pretty badass and not at all out of context.

Anyway, i will have it in my mind to showcase them again on the next test, so feel free to join and see them in-game. ;)

I respect your opinion, but yeah i have big past experience with this game and actually bringing something really different to the game wont make it more interesting, you project is already interesting you did alot of nice job there and just a friendly advice dont keep custom equipment on your server, do 1000 custom things like extractable items and other prizes non equipable something completely yours but not equipments. You wont end up on a deadline trust me just because you keep retail things that doest means you are boring you could do your OWN customs with retail equipment there's so much to do :) anyway i wish you honestly good luck this community needs something different and you are goin to do it gj.

59 minutes ago, Deque said:

I respect your opinion, but yeah i have big past experience with this game and actually bringing something really different to the game wont make it more interesting, you project is already interesting you did alot of nice job there and just a friendly advice dont keep custom equipment on your server, do 1000 custom things like extractable items and other prizes non equipable something completely yours but not equipments. You wont end up on a deadline trust me just because you keep retail things that doest means you are boring you could do your OWN customs with retail equipment there's so much to do :) anyway i wish you honestly good luck this community needs something different and you are goin to do it gj.

Thank you bro but i think i lost you somewhere in the middle.

This is the Legendary Gear for the Prologue: http://projectlipo.com/library/crafting/