Brut steal me 200 euros

lFinalFantasyl

21 minutes ago, GamePsychology said:

Still i can't believe Brutus would steal. He has the worst attitube ever. I had many clients who said brutus bleh.. like 70% of them but i can't believe you would scam for few bucks. 

damn you offended me, i don't remember who were you. I love when people envy how good i am, and please change your crippy blue color i can't even read.

anyway guys you can continue with the discussion i do not have time for that,

p.s. silly retards i had prepaid offers for 500-2000e which i denied and i didnt scam them but ill scam this idiot that claims that he is a millionaire? oh cmon if i was a scammer you wouldnt stop me with a single ban. i don't even try to defend myself i am just trying to explain how stupid are some of you.

Edited by BruT

For sure that wasn't the real BruT. You can clearly see that reading the conversation, just his friend / co-worker as he said.

BruT's points are legit,  everyone in their right mind can see that. How one behave is not our business, yet ignoring skype conversation (customer) is a bad attitude.

They made the deal, he tried to 'save money' and get further things for free in exchange of 'ghost money' from donations, they didn't aggree - obviously.

It's not up to us to make deal between you. Looks like final terms between you guys are not set. Personally, I won't do any action.

--

42 minutes ago, BruT said:

i don't remember who were you

AccessDenied.

SweeTs you were funny the first day but grow up really. Ok 1 time was ok 2nd hmm 3rd boring and you continue 50000 times per day. Really grow up.

I can't imagine an 28 years old putting anime photos for his profil and go around a forum 10 hours per day writting "access denied" . 

Too much attention. 

2 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

I'm sorry I'm hurting your feelings. I'm not 28 and the image is cute, I like cuteness.

Typical answer from a internet person who is provoked to answer in a "serious" way yet go around and call others trollers.  2 0 1 8 

Edited by GamePsychology

10 minutes ago, GamePsychology said:

Typical answer from a internet person who is provoked to answer in a "serious" way yet go around and call others trollers.  2 0 1 8 

Change your fking text color you typical 12 years old mentality special snowflake.

17 minutes ago, GamePsychology said:

Bcs you are a troll, lol. Call a spade a spade.

Yeah, your color. Change it, bcs you look like a "typical internet person who search for an attention". <3

Anyway, you are changing the subject, as always.

Brut u continue to lieing at all the community.many persons worked with me i can spell the names here...i never scam somebody because im not that person...i worked more than 20 times with Strain,Melron(your friend),gamepsychology,bagos kr(1-2 fixes)...i never dispute or create problems from nowhere.my english sux anyway u steal me 200 euros because i trust you to make me one project because strain say me that you are nice person and i can trust you...was my fault that i paied you without see any progress or something....i will not let you to harrash any other members from this community.u gave me three dates(1 january - 10 january - 18 january),two months now u didnt saw me anything about progress.i will say you one more time if you was right u will return my money but ur shit head..also administrator of mxc can call me in skype and see the whole conversation 2 months now,i never received something from you after the payment.

Image result for eating popcorn gif

Out of curiosity, have a screen of what you ordered from Dev? - and screen of him confirming?

Not trying to be ass or something, but its simple:

A) Did not deliver goods/services between certain time (Dispute and send screens to Paypal, they will return) - Also there is a fancy button on MxC with -1 button.

B) Did you change your "Dev request in the middle of order" ? - Your fault, dont do that, be clear and specific what you want from the beginning (plan plan and plan)

C) 200 Eur, well welcome to L2 Underground, be prepared for it, there are different kinds of clowns out there, dont piss off dev :)

For the devs or anyone else, if you fucked up, deal with it - take responsibility and fix it, sometimes you get bad and good days, whats important is how you deal with it :), cheers mates

other than that, I truly hope you guys can work this out on better terms.

PS: not advising to make payments "friends and family" on paypal - its a service. Paypal is not able to protect you with your own stupidity.

Edited by iPlay.GG - KromBacher

1 hour ago, GamePsychology said:

SweeTs you were funny the first day but grow up really. Ok 1 time was ok 2nd hmm 3rd boring and you continue 50000 times per day. Really grow up.

I can't imagine an 28 years old putting anime photos for his profil and go around a forum 10 hours per day writting "access denied" . 

Too much attention. 

didn't you use before chinese girls photos as avatar? 

I'm not able to quote i don't know why (maybe cause my phone is old?).

@Brut

You wasn't even you? What the fuck was that? Even if it's true , this guy made a deal with Brut not your mother.

Who said you that you have the right to ' change a bit ' the deal while you get paid for something just to see his reaction? Ofcourse he will say negative things.

You gain money, you give your service's.

This actually a scam . The thing that many of the members knows you as a good Dev , doesn't give you the precedence to accept any kind of request even if you can't (time or difficulty , doesn't matter).

I fully agree that he scammed this guy.

P.s why i can't quote from m. Phone guys?

Edited by SajeD

7 minutes ago, SajeD said:

I'm not able to quote i don't know why (maybe cause my phone is old?).

@Brut

You wasn't even you? What the fuck was that? Even if it's true , this guy made a deal with Brut not your mother.

Who said you that you have the right to ' change a bit ' the deal while you get paid for something just to see his reaction? Ofcourse he will say negative things.

You gain money, you give your service's.

This actually a scam . The thing that many of the members knows you as a good Dev , doesn't give you the precedence to accept any kind of request even if you can't (time or difficulty , doesn't matter).

I fully agree that he scammed this guy.

P.s why i can't quote from m. Phone guys?

use pc version of mxc 

23 minutes ago, SajeD said:

The one who was trying to change the deal, was author of the topic.. BruT simply didn't accept his offer which was "keep working for me, I will share donations 50/50". 

3 hours ago, BruT said:

after the deal was made you re-opened the case to prevent further payments on the upcoming project which requires much more work and payments and offered us 50% of the gain, but that doesn't protect anyone from you getting dumped  any time, and since the case is open for deals which you was re-opened by you, so we had to take action about your offer and we changed it abit, which is a locked core for two weeks

I guess I don't have to explain it. Donations may come, or not. After all, BruT can be the one who 'lost money' doing things 'for free' - read 'I'mma split donations'. Plus, if he give him full sources, he could even say 'get lost'.

Such deals are bad, best way it to avoid 'please create me a uber server' requests, else ask/pay money per hour or whatever, and do your job.

Hire a dev, pay him, don't mess with him and try to avoid further payment.

Never pay 100% upfront and never ever send money as family, lol.

ok paypal refund me the moneys because ur stealer and lier fuking scammer.now i will show to maxtor the whole conversation of my skype and u will receive ban here also because i will not let you to steal more peoples from this site....u believed that nobody will touch you because the payment was family friends...i say to you one more time i am on lineage 2 trades and on this sites many many years and i noone have problems with me here...many times i received things that wasnt the best but i receive something...u gave a shit story because you are a shit person...i wait maxtor and i promise to you that you will never sell again services here because you dont deserve it....i know many developers who deserve to take jobs from members here like tryskell,melron,xdem,katara....they never scam somebody or create problems....just give me some time and when maxtor will come to call you will see...