interlude Atualstudio.com.br - L2Raio PHP

I've seen this guy sharing this site, he said the website isn't protected, he was upset with atualstudio because they don't have done nothing to help him or something like that, I also downloaded to test, I didn't like, missing files.

poorly written and used to much effort to keep the name

// RECACHE PARAMS
$wFile = fopen($recacheFile,"w+");
$updated = time();
$line = "\n<configs>\n<atualstudio>Cache script by Atualstudio.com</atualstudio>\n<updated>".$updated."</updated>\n</configs>";
if(fwrite($wFile, "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"UTF-8\"?>\n<recache>".$line."\n</recache>") === FALSE) {
    die("Unable to generate cache! (Não foi possível gerar cache!)");
} else {
    @fclose($wFile);
}

things like that indicates the rest of the code is crap and after I saw the protection levels I deleted it...

to those who intent to use it I dont recommend it unless they know how to fix the security issues from xss attacks to the error handling system (there is none)

this share is an example of how NOT to code.

PS: from the error given in a file inside

PHP Warning:  session_start(): The session id is too long or contains illegal characters, valid characters are a-z, A-Z, 0-9 and '-,' in /home/lavarkas/public_html/captcha/securimage.php on line 124

you can see that the captcha is a big problem for this files :) and a big backfire

Edited by Nightw0lf

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Zake locked this topic