L2Mid SkyLord GM exposed

Liuss

20 minutes ago, Thang said:

Treshak, you so fucking dumb ...
People, who play with you - trust you, buy i warning before on forum l2mid - you a facking rat scammer ...
You try to fuck the owner l2mid, and you catch a dick in ur ass and mouth ))))

If you have expirience to fuck some admins from another servers, it is not means, you can fuck smarted admin like Skylord)
He is a good admin, and he have best server in Europe. Your bullshit failed 2nd time season l2mid, but ... How to show practice - owner have money, and again strengthened expirience with morons, who want to fail server. Next time, i hope, Skylord and he's support\staff do on start some things with retards like you.

You can buy new PC and name right now, cuz trAshak is not more play on l2mid.

Hey, watchers: wanna play on best interlude server in Europe? Join to L2mid and enjoy.
Please, be smarted, and dont listen this idiot treshak, he coming on l2mid to try get some money by rmt, but Skylord catch his ass, and now he try to find any "fake"proofs to shitting L2mid name.

Be smarted! Good luck.

Haha very smarted ineed, perhaps re-smarted.

That moment when his dog Bukowsky from the forum starts to communicate with the world.

3 minutes ago, Advertiser said:

Haha very smarted ineed, perhaps re-smarted.

That moment when his dog Bukowsky from the forum starts to communicate with the world.

you are the world? im the dog Skylord? )))
proofs or balabol ))

1 minute ago, Thang said:

you are the world? im the dog Skylord? )))
proofs or balabol ))

You are using the same picture on his forum and have the same level of broken English, no need for more proofs.

Yes, you are his dog. I thought it can't get any worse than Achylek, but i guess i was wrong...

2 minutes ago, Advertiser said:

You are using the same picture on his forum and have the same level of broken English, no need for more proofs.

Yes, you are his dog. I thought it can't get any worse than Achylek, but i guess i was wrong...

stap hate me, l2mid best serber eune. 

best donate for 2 weeks  :) not server :D mid,neo,blaze its same trash... maybe when dont send donate skylord not open next project but he see retard ppl :D see u soon 2018 :D

Edited by KabLe21

idk why u flame donate at 2k17 gosh,

its comunity stupidity if they bought fucking virtual items even if you know that server will die after 2 weeks 

even at fucking interlude you cant sell op donations, just few epics and its not worth. 

Пиздец трешак хотел денег но скайлорд не дал. Теперь начинает тут ныть.  Будь человеком иди нахуй >)))))))))))

12 minutes ago, qvasia said:

Пиздец трешак хотел денег но скайлорд не дал. Теперь начинает тут ныть.  Будь человеком иди нахуй >)))))))))))

поддерживаю) 

Professional answers at his forum l2mid HAHAHA

You just argue there because there you can ban people and shut them up right? Like you did to me, deleted the thread and banned me on forums. Fucking idiot.

This guy should be banned from MXC for flaming MXC users. This forum is useless? WE don't need you here, piece of trash!

RIP L2Mid corrupt server.

This is his server, same goes with forum, so he can ban ppl, if he want.
About flaming users - I can see why he does that - You are trash talking about him too, because he banned You on his forum...

7 minutes ago, Liuss said:

Fucking idiot.

This guy should be banned from MXC for flaming MXC users.

wp, you want ban also , logic 2k17

I'm sorry. I had to share this.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/teenager-sues-his-parents-for-250000-for-naming-him-gaylord/

Edited by Trance

1 minute ago, Trance said:

:D :D :D 

Also I want to put this here too: