Interlude Files Best For Pvp

Hello, I decided to sell my hard work, source that I developed 4 years. Pack is based on russian assembly named Silentium which is based on aCis old rev. I adapted many things which was not working or working not correctly like knowlists, olympiad, sieges, clans systems from newer aCis rev's. I had my own server running on these files - l2sp.eu from 2013-2017, in begging of the year I sold whole project. During those 4 years I fixed all founded issues and added many features. So each feature is tested in live server and working fine. Everything is pretty easy configurable, for each feature there are configs, you don't need go to source.
Last my server was l2pw.com no costum pvp server. So classes, skills, buffs are pretty well balanced for pvp server.

custom.properties
services.properties
physics.properties (for classes balance)
classDamages.properties (for classes balance)

some features with screenshots:
account security, on character creation u must create pin code, if someone log in with different ip they have to enter pin code.

a9yIJfI.png

all in one community board
eovuJCL.png
hHXsdJc.png
Also special zone added for raids, auto flag on player enter
sQNtK01.png

Pheonix event engine
fJiNcr9.png
cYFUdoi.png
3MFo7h8.png

Pvp Zone that automatically changes in x time, has own spawns
Icjh7Jq.png

voiced .stats command shows target statistics
kSYN7YS.png

Personal vote reward system based on newest topzone&hopzone API
1Ue0UBa.png

you can create special zone where players can put private store & offline shop
QlqeOM0.png

Colors manager
dC7Dyh3.png

Champions
i2E4vdC.png

Bots prevention
6jrFR6q.png

Clans who owns castles gets passive skill as reward
A4dGTWx.png

Shift+click npc droplist
KIFq2sy.png

source code + good geodata. Contact skype: l2pw.com
accepting paypal & lithuanian banks payment methods

Edited by DNG3R

All shared codes in photos and im pretty sure this is a work 4 days and not 4 years..even if its based on acis and old revs there must be multiple bugs..

Balance system frozen ones without any touch in configs..

Just a fast look

1 hour ago, Reborn12 said:

All shared codes in photos and im pretty sure this is a work 4 days and not 4 years..even if its based on acis and old revs there must be multiple bugs..

Balance system frozen ones without any touch in configs..

Just a fast look

It's just your opinion, not facts. And why not frozen physical damage configs, if they do their job? its good you can balance each class damge and defense, and I added configs for oly too, u said its untuoched, frozen didint had that ;) I'm not saying that is something special with unique codes or something like that. Its just my pack, that I was using for my server. I took clean pack without any of these features, I added everything what I needed for my server. The point isnt these "custom features" the point is that its stable and tested files without any critical bugs (like newest acis movement system and geoengine). These customs just must be in successfull pvp server (my opinion). I was using 4 years this pack on my server, during those years ive fixed every founded bug, so you are wrong about "must be multiple bugs". 

14 hours ago, Reborn12 said:

The same story with l2jnetwork, shared codes, removing real author and adding your own name. Your own codes.. No words ^_^

24 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

The same story with l2jnetwork, shared codes, removing real author and adding your own name. Your own codes.. No words ^_^

The codes are shared? You're so wrong..
Or you think because you see some same features you think everything inside use shared code?
Only pincode and bot provention it's shared code but with rework and almost different(cleanup) lines.

There are nothing more shared. Maybe you talk about before 8 months... 

You sound like a kid when you flame something because use "acis". That's your problem.. Also, I've stopped use any kind revision of acis. We don't need renames. And the most of acis bugs are fixed here.. 

Edited by 'Baggos'

10 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

The codes are shared? You're so wrong..
Or you think because you see some same features you think everything inside use shared code?
Only pincode and bot provention it's shared code but with rework and almost different(cleanup) lines.

There are nothing more shared. Maybe you talk about before 8 months... 

You sound like a kid when you flame something because use "acis". That's your problem.. Also, I've stopped use any kind revision of acis. We don't need renames. And the most of acis bugs are fixed here.. 

Take a break sir. He said his opinion. Valid or non valid it remain an opinion. Yo've got so much aggression over a comment.

1 minute ago, GamePsychology said:

Take a break sir. He said his opinion. Valid or non valid it remain an opinion. Yo've got so much aggression over a comment.

I just explain to a brain how the things are..

If you want me name one more thing then here you go my AIO code, older version. Didn't change a shit, except renaming adminaio to adminsetaio,  author name and changing display time of expiration, next, vote system by 'reborn' - read, anarchy as far as I remember. Then, we have a Phoenix engine - you added javolution back cuz you are unable to adapt it.. Then.. 

Not following acis? We don't need renaming? Then why you rename files in your latest changeset, lul.

Fixes, right - you took em from acis forum, good for you. 

I don't rly care and I wish ya good luck, rly. But reborn' judge someone else pack, work, while he/you do the same, use shared codes "rework them" (right) and that's it,  oh you also fix your own bugs from previous changeset. That's pretty much it. 

Let's be honest, you can't handle development of the pack. Even your custom, self made codes.. Sorry but they sux.

My codes are not that good as well, I admit that. But if your codes are bad, miss logic, basically sux for me, then they are truly bad. 

PS: Your anti heavy code on enterWorld, simply can't work. Better check it. 

Edited by SweeTs

9 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

I just explain to a brain how the things are..

You didn't explain. You reacted, its different. Most of the "bad" words others tend to say, are masked reflections. 

Example a person that is unhappy or sad will release the same magnetic field as his feelings upon surroundings. It's pure biology and doesnt change even on the internet. Now is up to you to accept this energy and reflect it back. You can either send the same energy or be nice and try search good things out of it.

SweeTs said his opinion for his own reasons. He might felt uncomfortable and he wanted to expose what he feels about this project. It's not a bad intention is just "exposing" inner feelings in his way. 

So learn to accept people and no get angry over random comments. 

33 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Fixes, right - you took em from acis forum, good for you. 

I got fixes from acis forum? Are you seriously? 
There's not any fix for something, at least for non customer users. I didn't even have an account after ban before 8-9 months.

Javolution already removed for next commit.

Anyway, it's your opinion and I don't really care.

4 minutes ago, ZOUMHS said:

SOME ONE TO DELETE THIS AND BAN THIS KID!

1st learn english, 2nd learn rules. 3rd don't be an asslicker.

P.S 2+4 is 4 minus 1 dats free, quick mafs :D

Edited by Natzugen

3 minutes ago, Natzugen said:

1st learn english, 2nd learn rules. 3rd don't be an asslicker.

I will learn english dont worry, i learn the rules in mxc since 2006, when you dont know what maxcheaters means, so now go to reborn your original eternal sin off 100% fixed files project and respect Baggos project.

have a nice day.