Problem with ports l2j

Hello, im running normally l2j server and i can connect to the game with 127.0.0.1 but when i'm trying to connect with  the external ip i cant log in .
When i am checking  ports 7777 and 2106 they are closed. I opened the ports inside the rooter and i added them into the firewall but they are still closed  so nobody can connect !.
Help me , thanks !

3 minutes ago, SamDev-Coder said:

Are you sure it's forwarded to the local machine ?

u mean to the 192.168.1.1 who is the rooters ip ? It is forwarded to that ip

Edited by devildavid666

3 minutes ago, devildavid666 said:

u mean to the 192.168.1.1 who is the rooters ip ?

When someone connect to your WAN IP, it connects to the router not your machine so it will see no servers since no servers installed on Router,  so you need to forward connections coming to certain ports (in your case 7777 and 2106) to local machine (your computer internal ip) for example 192.168.1.20, so router when get a connection on this ports will forward the request to your machine and wait for your server to respond then sent the respond back to the client.

7 minutes ago, SamDev-Coder said:

When someone connect to your WAN IP, it connects to the router not your machine so it will see no servers since no servers installed on Router,  so you need to forward connections coming to certain ports (in your case 7777 and 2106) to local machine (your computer internal ip) for example 192.168.1.20, so router when get a connection on this ports will forward the request to your machine and wait for your server to respond then sent the respond back to the client.

Thanks for the answer.

U mean like in the uploaded photo  ? Cause still the port are closed and i cant connect. My computer is connected by ethernet if that helps . 

Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg

3 minutes ago, devildavid666 said:

Thanks for the answer.

U mean like in the uploaded photo  ? Cause still the port are closed and i cant connect. My computer is connected by ethernet if that helps . 

Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg

Set "LAN Host IP Address" to your computer Local IP Address

In every change to your router settings you have to open both consoles and then check it

Edited by melron

Yes i closed the firewall of the pc , i cant close rooters firewall just put to Low .

14 minutes ago, melron said:

In every change to your router settings you have to open both consoles and then check it

yes i did it that way but nothing happens