dzver

1 hour ago, eressea said:

Everything ends one day - but theoretically there may be server that will last longer than official server

One day it will end too; and sooner will change the game so it won't be the same game anymore (already happened at least once)

The probability of the X server to close AFTER Official is close to 0 rn.

So,as a player,i would prefer to play there instead.I find meaningless to argue over it whether there will be private servers worth playing (dead videogame) and blabla,but yea u are right .

4 hours ago, bravetobe said:

i rarely bother with L2 anymore.

thats what i did at 2k15, i left l2 bcs adrenaline etc started be popular.. 

now its just bot game and money $$ farming

but atleast stalonka making server for players w/o donate, not like others admins 

30 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

but atleast stalonka making server for players w/o donate, not like others admins 

without public donate :D fixed.

1 hour ago, AchYlek said:

Botting exists because stupid devs/admins insist into farmville servers.

Whats the point on that... I would love to see projects like L2Mafia pvp (pvp -adena starting with b grade).

So much effort for "balancing" farming zones its retarded.

I strongly believe that going from PVP servers to "balanced" farmvilles its A LOT step back even if its 2k17.

Sadly,farmfest means -hard to get-items  which means "donates" $$$

5 minutes ago, bravetobe said:

Botting exists because stupid devs/admins insist into farmville servers.

Whats the point on that... I would love to see projects like L2Mafia pvp (pvp -adena starting with b grade).

So much effort for "balancing" farming zones its retarded.

I strongly believe that going from PVP servers to "balanced" farmvilles its A LOT step back even if its 2k17.

Sadly,farmfest means -hard to get-items  which means "donates" $$$

ya like i dont know whats the point opening server  where you need to farm for days to get items 99% of l2 community just want pvp/ sieges/oly 

this game have fked up farming sistem and all knows that clicking buttoms non stop for 3h is a fking hell 

7 hours ago, Cabano said:

without public donate :D fixed.

please, from where you have this info?

show me any proof or stop writing this. 

6 hours ago, bravetobe said:

this server dying after 2 days, since new players are fucked up  when they going pvp in b grade  vs full equiped ppls 

for this u need mucho good ideas for newbie players balance... 

just look ovh, his server dying every 1 week 

Edited by AchYlek

For that dude starting any low rate private server its worth,even if it will get wiped/close in less than 3 weeks.

Totally worth of farming/exping.Why would u start official to secure that farm?LETS GO to GET WIPED!

Well,yea this community has braindmged ppl too.

Send help

Edited by bravetobe

18 hours ago, .Elfocrash said:

L2Elite has been up for 13 years with no wipe, and even though it is not as good as 2004-2010 it is still going strong.

Unfortunately no server nowadays can pull their business model off.

iagaming.net still c3 from 2005.  and ofcourse was my first server played when i play first time lineage 2.

1 hour ago, bravetobe said:

For that dude starting any low rate private server its worth,even if it will get wiped/close in less than 3 weeks.

Totally worth of farming/exping.Why would u start official to secure that farm?LETS GO to GET WIPED!

Well,yea this community has braindmged ppl too.

Send help

what low rate?

did u played h5 ? seems like not, wtf 15x h5 is mid rate, u can get full equip after 1 week and pvp / olly 

with 9ppl bot at 15xrate  where is donate for vorpal / etc, you can get full equiped char second day. 

Edited by AchYlek

2 hours ago, AchYlek said:

what low rate?

did u played h5 ? seems like not, wtf 15x h5 is mid rate, u can get full equip after 1 week and pvp / olly 

with 9ppl bot at 15xrate  where is donate for vorpal / etc, you can get full equiped char second day. 

with adr or by hand ? Kappa

It really depence on the server's setup and the hours spend... 1 whole week farming and 1 week pvp.Then dead serber sad storka

I m talking about by hand / decent amount of time playing.2k17 u cant be 6-8 hours on PC in a row playing l2 except if u are on mom's basement

Edited by bravetobe

11 hours ago, AchYlek said:

please, from where you have this info?

show me any proof or stop writing this. 

this server dying after 2 days, since new players are fucked up  when they going pvp in b grade  vs full equiped ppls 

for this u need mucho good ideas for newbie players balance... 

just look ovh, his server dying every 1 week 

thats the point of donations for his friends, cant have proofs :D

but nvm, dont need show proofs since all know it and no 1 play tales, nice 50 on server