About L2 Private Servers

Hello all. Long time i wasn't here  ;) . Haven't played l2 for few years. i'm curious what situation with l2 private servers now? Still full of bots, adena sellers, GM's that sell stuff for $, Achyleck with his bots army?  ;D Or situation is better? Have nostalgia to this game, good old times, was thinking to play at evenings after college, or better don't even try it?

Hello all. Long time i wasn't here  ;) . Haven't played l2 for few years. i'm curious what situation with l2 private servers now? Still full of bots, adena sellers, GM's that sell stuff for $, Achyleck with his bots army?  ;D Or situation is better? Have nostalgia to this game, good old times, was thinking to play at evenings after college, or better don't even try it?

im already out 

what situation with l2 private servers now?

Still full of bots

adena sellers

GM's that sell stuff for $

Achyleck with his bots army?

1. same

2. +/-

3. yes

4. yes, hide

5. no, his out.

full of nabs like you and leavers

Community didn't changed after all...

Why what's wrong with community? I did answer correctly. Noob servers like you. All servers are noobs. 

Are you on period :'( ?

Edited by Θα Σπασω Κουπες

Stupid retards, who jump from server to server, do it because of the fraps.When the other people will start farming,they wont because farming in 2-3 week servers at 2k17 its way too dumb even for them.

Ask urself why someone would farm 50-100 hours for an armor and maybe weapon when he can actually play 100-150 games LoL or even 200 games Overwatch (idk average game duration for that).

Admins keep the "farm hard go pro except if u have cash so i can milk u out".Its so hard to convince those retards that investing into antibotting is waste of time money and it makes the videogame more unstable.

FARM 2k17 LUL.

Meanwhile people advertise,even prenium members and mods,antibots into maxCHEATERS.

Braindmged

Edited by bravetobe

L2 probably has one of the least retarded communities, not kidding. (Not sure about private servers though) 

It is still the internet and if you can't take some shit, then you should better stick to Minesweeper and dolls. 

Edited by Fortuna

L2 probably has one of the least retarded communities, not kidding. (Not sure about private servers though) 

tru storka,

now just playing l2 kids / ppl w/o life , and hunting ego at dead game already

not even worth for selling adena or boting,

since gms let friends boting and randoms baning..

or gm selling adena for lower price than adena sellers

and clans / cp geting free items, so as random you need farm ;D

Edited by AchYlek

tru storka,

now just playing l2 kids / ppl w/o life , and hunting ego at dead game already

not even worth for selling adena or boting,

since gms let friends boting and randoms baning..

or gm selling adena for lower price than adena sellers

and clans / cp geting free items, so as random you need farm ;D

You answered to all my questions, thanks  ^_^

ladyofl2, if you are interested on Interlude (mid rate) Servers pm me.

This want wants to.... "farm" you  :dat:  :dat:

Omg, I didn't knew it that so beautiful girls play lineage2. Send me pm if you want to play lineage2 Interlude with some farm. I have a friend for you who is like you and can play at evenings, if you want ofc.