If the cpu and the hdd is fast then you wont have any problems even at 1000 players. Assuming you will have 1000 players of course.

Edited by Porthos

If the cpu and the hdd is fast then you wont have any problems even at 1000 players. Assuming you will have 1000 players of course.

You forget about connection speed

Edited by Own

You forget about connection speed

Look years back when net and pcs were crappy, servers was just fine :)

I guess there is nothing to worry about.

thx btw the pc specs:

CPU: intel Two cores

Ram: 6 GB (guaranteed)

Hard disk: 500 GB

SSD-boosted

Net: 100 Mbit/s port 

UNLIMITED Traffic

Net sucks 100mbits i got in my home pc..

Ignore this reborn12 he is nab and never had a decent computer. 

SSD is very important, it boost the db connection and load stuff. Back when i had HD and tried do a sub-class in localhost it freeze player's instance for 4-5 seconds

to load skills. Now with 3 expensive ssd it takes literally 0 second. 

Also this Reborn12 said 12 mbps is bad, i guess he dont know that Dedicated or VPS provide low downstream and high upstream cause that what matter. 

When someone is hosting all matters is upload speed but the hilarious reborn444 don't know this even tho he is developer.

Also its better if you have low MS and jitter. Although high speed is not needed. Consider that each player when idle consume about 0.6 kbps and when move or siege or idk consumes about 0.21 kbps.

This mean 1 mbps can handle about 44 players with no problem so even if you have 15 mbps upload speed it can handle easily 660 players or more.

The two things you need pay attention is the hardisk and the CPU. High ghz for high process speed and fast hd for fast respond upon store or load. 

Edited by Θα Σπασω Κουπες

Ignore this reborn12 he is nab and never had a decent computer. 

SSD is very important, it boost the db connection and load stuff. Back when i had HD and tried do a sub-class in localhost it freeze player's instance for 4-5 seconds

Also this Reborn12 said 12 mbps is bad, i guess he dont know that Dedicated or VPS provide low downstream and high upstream cause that what matter. 

When someone is hosting all matters is upload speed but the hilarious reborn444 don't know this even tho he is developer.

Also its better if you have low MS and jitter. Although high speed is not needed. Consider that each player when idle consume about 0.6 kbps and when move or siege or idk consumes about 0.21 kbps.

This mean 1 mbps can handle about 44 players with no problem so even if you have 15 mbps upload speed it can handle easily 660 players or more.

The two things you need pay attention is the hardisk and the CPU. High ghz for high process speed and fast hd for fast respond upon store or load.

Say again my name in a reply and i will rename my profil name to accessDenied to make you happy...

And ofc i see in details Ssd boosted and i didnt tell anything but to pay for 6gb pc and 100mbits i wouldnt for a live server...

Say again my name in a reply and i will rename my profil name to accessDenied to make you happy...

And ofc i see in details Ssd boosted and i didnt tell anything but to pay for 6gb pc and 100mbits i wouldnt for a live server...

Reborn12 Reborn12 Reborn12 Reborn12

I cant help it, you're nab as fuck  :-[ 

Edited by Θα Σπασω Κουπες

Yes you see you love me

Well i wouldnt have sex with you cause our fetishes no match, but a long term relationship maybe.

This yello color force me to laugh for 3 hours constantly in a point that they call me to play the Joker

in new batman movie.

Idk why u asking how much players can handle your pc

since u wont get more than 50 ;D 

atm there is no server with more than 1,5k players, 

Idk why u asking how much players can handle your pc

since u wont get more than 50 ;D

atm there is no server with more than 1,5k players, 

Nowdays players like brazonka value for 50  so ez reach 20k on  :dat: 

http://i.imgur.com/D2cu54H.jpg

Subclass is long to add because skills acquisition method sucks. If you rewrite the method to filter pointless skills and to avoid to save every skill, you break the number of actions, therefore you don't write numerous skills on SQL, therefore you naturally cut the time needed for the whole thing.

Edited by Tryskell