Create Your Voiced Command In Java

22 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

lets start with the basics add a null check for player.

what you mean ? can you show me ? please ?

let me show you what happend when i press gk gk.jpg

Edited by Prostyle1990

11 hours ago, Prostyle1990 said:

what you mean ? can you show me ? please ?

let me show you what happend when i press gk gk.jpg

i dont see any problem in the photo everything is working..

Bcs you send html window. You have to send community board. Open some files. CB related, there is a method to send CB window, separateAndSend or something like that. I don't remember. 

6 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

Lul, the window is the problem. He was supposed to send community board window :D

1 hour ago, SweeTs said:

Lul, the window is the problem. He was supposed to send community board window :D

i didnt see errors and if he say he works = no problemo xD now if he want to change the way it opens as you said he can check some cb files

y

On 4/27/2018 at 8:06 AM, Nightw0lf said:

yes mate but the window its opened in a small window and not in normall window 

how i can make to open like this window normal_window.jpg

2 hours ago, SweeTs said:

An example, rest is up to you.

BaseBBSManager.separateAndSend( "data/html/CommunityBoard/index.htm" , player); 

thx for ur answer mate , but are you sure that working on mythras file ? 

i already checked or maybe i am doing wrong because i dont know java , but still dont working , again i ask can you make for me an model for mythras file please ? for example mage me .gmshop command to open gmshop from communityboard ? just if u want to help me to show me an model of create a voice command using l2mythras pack file , thanks and sorry for stress

10 hours ago, Prostyle1990 said:

i already checked or maybe i am doing wrong because i dont know java , but still dont working , again i ask can you make for me an model for mythras file please ? for example mage me .gmshop command to open gmshop from communityboard ? just if u want to help me to show me an model of create a voice command using l2mythras pack file , thanks and sorry for stress

you're lucky NOT EVERYONE HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE VISITED AAAAAAAAAAND COMMENDED BY XDEM! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hello everyone maybe someone can help me  to create a voiced command witch open a page from communityboard for this pack

if any can post an example how to open gm shop from community board when i Write in chat ----( .shop or .gmshop)------- please do it please or for example when i type in chat .gatekeeper to open gatekeeper from community board if any can show us that please do it please , thanks to all