How Is It Possible To Lock L2Era Topic And Delete All Proofs Of Corruption On This Server Posted By Users Of Mxc?

QTxWi24xTN26Iva_sEqmNA.png

this guy is clueless, tp "exploit" worked on all his servers since always, while other tales-clones fixed them right away

i mean, fuck, you only need common sense and Ctrl+F on all .java files XD

Edited by AlmostGood

this guy is clueless, tp "exploit" worked on all his servers since always, while other tales-clones fixed them right away

i mean, fuck, you only need common sense and Ctrl+F on all .java files XD

only vercetti is proffesional in lineage 2 servers  and all copy them

Edited by DeVaStRaToR

What is happening to all of you every owner open server for money end of story ......

vercetti no because have no donate server he sell only hats and accesorys so no all admins is not the same ;)

Edited by DeVaStRaToR

vercetti no because have no donate server he sell only hats and accesorys so no all admins is not the same ;)

He make money a long time ago (Tales,Cartel,Ruby,Azure)

Edited by JayBro

He make money a long time ago (Tales,Cartel,Ruby,Azure)

wrong he still making money from "hats" :))) it seems hats are selling good, he made 20k euro so far from this new l2tales :D

WQzJKUsCTFaOmAdceC8SsA.png

wrong he still making money from "hats" :))) it seems hats are selling good, he made 20k euro so far from this new l2tales :D

ya, he sold 10k+ hats idk how much dc cost it, with 100 players on Edited by Anitah

you still mad bcs you giving free items at server and from donation u get 10k euro max?

please, log at tales and find me any player with OP items, since there is max enchant +8, after 2 week there was 2-3 vorpal sets and 4 mid guns 

you still mad bcs you giving free items at server and from donation u get 10k euro max?

please, log at tales and find me any player with OP items, since there is max enchant +8, after 2 week there was 2-3 vorpal sets and 4 mid guns

so or frintezza drops are nerfed as fuck, or talesky players are so fucking bad xd

so or frintezza drops are nerfed as fuck, or talesky players are so fucking bad xd

since its gve , you cant invite another faction to party, its hard find party