How Is It Possible To Lock L2Era Topic And Delete All Proofs Of Corruption On This Server Posted By Users Of Mxc?

imo is not right to delete any kind of posts, specialy in a forum that we discuss about server.

obviously mouse/brazon were crying to celestine so he just deleted them. not a big deal cause we can discuss about era, or any server, to other topics :D

btw, so many Qa on l2 era, don't you think guys? specialy when ony remedy clan farming qa since the start of the server  :troll:

24 days server - only remedy farming qa, i see 10 qa here so remedy sold all qa they dropped or qa died 24 times but ring dropped 25 time with 100% success  :you serious?:

Ue70qHE.jpg

Edited by JusticeForAll

imo is not right to delete any kind of posts, specialy in a forum that we discuss about server.

obviously mouse/brazon were crying to celestine so he just deleted them. not a big deal cause we can discuss about era, or any server, to other topics :D

btw, so many Qa on l2 era, don't you think guys? specialy when ony remedy clan farming qa since the start of the server  :troll:

24 days server - only remedy farming qa, i see 10 qa here so remedy sold all qa they dropped or qa died 24 times but ring dropped 25 time with 100% success  :you serious?:

Ue70qHE.jpg

soon they will say "aq ring drop was 2x " 

the problem is tha you delete truth post and chatban ppl for nothing because i say the truth about era lol man

I deleted ur comments and i chat banned u cuz u spammed this.

image.png

And now u are chat banned cuz of flame, keep flaming and u will end up banned.

ahhah all that i say is truth i dont have something with you to lie just i say the truth and you know it very good why you dont delete coruption proofs from other topics? just mouse add you he say you delete all proofs and lock my topic and you get your money, and you say me i got chatban because i spamm all day ... ARE YOU SERIUS? i just post proofs about coruption l2era and all my posts deleted and i got chatban fucking l2moderators all make bussnes with mouse to get money the maxtor know that you get money from mouse to delete the proofs in his topic?

shut up son i am your father

i say the truth son  speak with your mother and they say you the same with me 

Topic locked.

i say the truth son  speak with your mother and they say you the same with me 

You've got a ticket for 5 days.

Have fun!