How Is It Possible To Lock L2Era Topic And Delete All Proofs Of Corruption On This Server Posted By Users Of Mxc?

well buddy i help no one i dont play h5 servers so why i should help them? they are strangers to me..

there are already two topics with proofs about L2Era.. so where is the problem now.

ya u dont play h5, but u listen better requiest of corrupted admins and delete what they want

if you dont delete those proofs from era topics, there wont be those topics,...

but you did it,...

ya u dont play h5, but u listen better requiest of corrupted admins and delete what they want

if you dont delete those proofs from era topics, there wont be those topics,...

but you did it,...

so you may be right but still even if there are tons of proofs on every server topic then i can imagine 30 pages of tryhard spamming  :pjsalt:

anyway i already told you there is already topic with enough proofs.

so you may be right but still even if there are tons of proofs on every server topic then i can imagine 30 pages of tryhard spamming  :pjsalt:

anyway i already told you there is already topic with enough proofs.

me just saying for next time,

its bad idea delete corrupted proofs from l2era topics , even if admin request that...

its seems after like you helping them..

me just saying for next time,

its bad idea delete corrupted proofs from l2era topics , even if admin request that...

its seems after like you helping them..

you still dont get it i help no one

keep this on your mind so next time if server owners will start crying about negative comments you make i will leave it to global moderators.

you still dont get it i help no one

keep this on your mind so next time if server owners will start crying about negative comments you make i will leave it to global moderators.

ya u should do this ...

Tell me how? I thought mxc is one of the places where ppl go and decide which server to choose to play without censure. From l2era topic there was deleted conversation with gm where gm was putting certain ppl offline during cs. We all know gm is selling adena and also paying for bugs to hackers and then allowing them to sell on their server too and sending them adena in mail etc. Not telling about donate for boost stats that are invisible etc etc. L2dragon = l2 era= l2lionna (reopen soon) all corrupted servers made for money. Please repost your screenshots here i will start with one too. I am sure if ppl knew how  corrupted server it is they would leave. 

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/208385-wts-adena-l2era-l-l2scryde-x10-l2-destinyws-cheapest-than-anybody/?hl=adena_91

its sorin acc aka gm of all those corrupted servers

well buddy i help no one i dont play h5 servers so why i should help them? they are strangers to me..

there are already two topics with proofs about L2Era.. so where is the problem now.

the problem is tha you delete truth post and chatban ppl for nothing because i say the truth about era lol man

the problem is tha you delete truth post and chatban ppl for nothing because i say the truth about era lol man

i have no powers to chatban people also you are spamming everyday  :kappa:

so thats the only reason why global mods chat banned you  :feelsbadman:

i have no powers to chatban people also you are spamming everyday  :kappa:

so thats the only reason why global mods chat banned you  :feelsbadman:

i spamm? its spamm to speak about truth ? also what you have to say about the money you get from mouse to cleanup his topic from proofs and lock the topic? 

i spamm? its spamm to speak about truth ? also what you have to say about the money you get from mouse to cleanup his topic from proofs and lock the topic? 

damn you are dreaming at nights? that i getting money  :facepalm:

nah you think i am stupid? i hear them from 1 friend of mouse dont say bullshits here ;)

keep dreaming lol you people are only big words prove it