Onclick A Player Show Him As Heading Change

Afou To Patisa

Question

i want ask something. not sure if is project's mistake or generally in l2. 

When 2 walk and stop if u click on the player it show him as rotate a bit or move or change heading while he is not. 

why this happen?

https://streamable.com/xgbor

As u can see in the video also when i click a player he sligtly rotate .. 

Edited by Afou To Patisa

9 answers to this question

I doubt any packet is sent during that "jump", so it's most probably client correction. Since heading isn't a "360" max value, client maybe only like few values.

The funny thing is it happens only when you stop to run. What's your interactions with the target ? Attack, move to, just running around targetting, etc ?

I doubt any packet is sent during that "jump", so it's most probably client correction. Since heading isn't a "360" max value, client maybe only like few values.

The funny thing is it happens only when you stop to run. What's your interactions with the target ? Attack, move to, just running around targetting, etc ?

Just run around him and stop and then the other player click on me and sometimes it doesnt rotate, sometimes it does rotate like 5% some other rotate 180%

Why in high5 source there is no ValidateLocation ?

https://bitbucket.org/l2jserver/l2j_datapack/src/18a88866710962c721ba018a87f92fee2571de5a/dist/game/data/scripts/handlers/actionhandlers/L2PcInstanceAction.java?at=develop&fileviewer=file-view-default

In my L2PCInstanceaction i have 2 validateLocation. maybe i should remove the 1 before (canInteract) ?