L2Era= L2Destiny,dragon,lionna?

i just don't get it :D people know these servers are by the same guys, they know it's corrupt as shit, they keep catching them being corrupt as shit, but the players keep going back?!???!

wtf kind of magic pixy dust does these servers got, i dunno whats so special about them that people put up with this shit and keep going back, as if any l2j plug and play pack actually has something unique that's worth it ....

21 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

i just don't get it :D people know these servers are by the same guys, they know it's corrupt as shit, they keep catching them being corrupt as shit, but the players keep going back?!???!

wtf kind of magic pixy dust does these servers got, i dunno whats so special about them that people put up with this shit and keep going back, as if any l2j plug and play pack actually has something unique that's worth it ....

Well I believe if you ask them there is in only one answer. There is nothing decent to play. 

Edited by JohnBoy13

1 hour ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Well I believe if you ask them there is in only one answer. There is nothing decent to play. 

and yet as this topic is evidence of, this shit isn't decent either :D so why the fuck they go back to these garbage over the other garbage? what could those guys possibly have that makes the garbage stink low enough that the players tolerate it? :D

cuz i just don't see it i;ve even tried playing some of the above mentioned ones and the shit boggles my mind man

8 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

and yet as this topic is evidence of, this shit isn't decent either :D so why the fuck they go back to these garbage over the other garbage? what could those guys possibly have that makes the garbage stink low enough that the players tolerate it? :D

cuz i just don't see it i;ve even tried playing some of the above mentioned ones and the shit boggles my mind man

there are was big comunity, since they offered 10k dp to every cp, but last 1y there are max 400 players (friends of admin who geting items) with 8k phantoms , anyway h5 mid rate is totally dead 

their profit from server is max 2k euro ;D only succesful servers is lionka classic

so its reason why they have 4 servers at same time, and will merge with old servers 

Edited by AchYlek
  • Downvote 1

Yeap with the difference that lionna and rest servers from same owner have better advertise(especially spammers).

Even though it's shit server,it still has top popularity.

+Next servers will be full of bots. (i heard something about new op phantom engine)

5 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Yeap with the difference that lionna and rest servers from same owner have better advertise(especially spammers).

Even though it's shit server,it still has top popularity.

+Next servers will be full of bots. (i heard something about new op phantom engine)

what better advert ?

corrupted hopzone with 2,5k vote fake every day? ;D and all first best advert place since hopzone admin is frand with mouse? 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, AchYlek said:

what better advert ?

corrupted hopzone with 2,5k vote fake every day? ;D and all first best advert place since hopzone admin is frand with mouse? 

exactly

2 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

exactly

now i nocited hopzone deleted vote history ;D so u cant check how much ppl vote every day...

but funny is lionka and pandora got same vote count ;D  and offline l2rise with 5k vote, not bad ;D 

Edited by AchYlek
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Its mainly the scarcity of classic servers, if you look now the ONLY options are mouse server or europa (ru) for a classic pvp server

1 there are no admins willing to open classic

2 there is no free public classic project that is plug and play

3 the hyperbolic amounts of votes and players makes you want to join the crowd

Pandora in reality only has about 200 on during peak hours

Lionna maybe 150

Europa during a good season had about 700 real on, since it was so crowded in the tiny farm zones

Mouse had success on lionna since it was the first 7s pvp server. People wanted to experience the new update, and it has the advantage of being the 'new thing.' It will be the same when they will be the first western pvp server with secret of empire update. Although i personally thought antharas was the last real classic, there are elements from both new updates which fills the voids in antharas

Edited by GLO

few mins ago l2era just announced new opening :D .. soo funny.. they have running lionna, rise and now they want open 3rd server... what a funny guys... anyway, 19th is l2saga opening, so hope they will rekt these liona boys

.. also about l2rise... first day on server destiny(menos) clan got full ica weaps with 300... after 14 days they quited.. after another week+- they returned with full skills +30, items +++ and gear.. so it kinda feel fishy :D stupid corruption

16 minutes ago, arisgxo said:

few mins ago l2era just announced new opening :D .. soo funny.. they have running lionna, rise and now they want open 3rd server... what a funny guys... anyway, 19th is l2saga opening, so hope they will rekt these liona boys

.. also about l2rise... first day on server destiny(menos) clan got full ica weaps with 300... after 14 days they quited.. after another week+- they returned with full skills +30, items +++ and gear.. so it kinda feel fishy :D stupid corruption

Saga is parth of mouse too, 

I heard brazon left mouse team lf confirm