high five [L2J] L2Tales

Stalone

l2tales no donation server? huh? why vercetti saying he made 20k euro already from it? he sells even his mother to his trusted donators 

proof here 

WQzJKUsCTFaOmAdceC8SsA.png

Edited by notagain

i play in tales and i have better items from donators and i dont donate even 1euro  so yes is no donate server he made 20k from donate like hats accesurys and level ups just ppl like to donate for nothing 

Edited by DeVaStRaToR

i play in tales and i have better items from donators and i dont donate even 1euro  so yes is no donate server he made 20k from donate like hats accesurys and level ups just ppl like to donate for nothing 

so he sold 20k hats :D cool story, when server has max 200 real online players :D

l2tales no donation server? huh? why vercetti saying he made 20k euro already from it? he sells even his mother to his trusted donators

proof here

WQzJKUsCTFaOmAdceC8SsA.png

its fucking obv since day 1

do u rlly think stalonky gonna open something for fun?xdd

Edited by Anitah

who ever believes stalone opening non donation server is rly 100% retarded. he sells all kind of epics , talismans and so on.

no dude :D he is not like you , there is no talisman on tales or any epic and economy is balanced as fuck, 100kk beas 200kk bews 13kk=1dp, in your server each bews has 1kkk cause its full of bots and your economy is messed up, tales atm is the best midrate to play and the economy they have actually never saw before in any past tales server or any other server in general

proof retard, there is 3 baium in server 0 valakas 0 antharas and 1 baium in my clan leader and other in my cp  that we killed the epic twice, server real online 2,5k and every importand spot has pvp, sieges at leaste 300v300 (gve ones) and normal 30vs30vs30vs30 and more small clans fighting no zergs

atm tales is very big, not crowded like past but still in past there were bots now there arent any and its very very big, and economy is so balanced that he might make 20k euro since everyone in game using dp so much, and i saw some people with 4k and 3k dp but there is not even vesper level 7 attributed in server or any over +8 weapon/armor enchanted item

its not hard to make this kind of money in 20 days since in redmoon we made 15k in 30 days and our server had not even half of tales players or reputation of tales