high five [L2J] L2Tales

Stalone

l2tales no donation server? huh? why vercetti saying he made 20k euro already from it? he sells even his mother to his trusted donators 

proof he

why dont awnser ???  i say you this proof retard, there is 3 baium in server 0 valakas 0 antharas and 1 baium in my clan leader and other in my cp  that we killed the epic twice, server real online 2,5k and every importand spot has pvp, sieges at leaste 300v300 (gve ones) and normal 30vs30vs30vs30 and more small clans fighting no zergs

i want your reply now

why dont awnser ???  i say you this proof retard, there is 3 baium in server 0 valakas 0 antharas and 1 baium in my clan leader and other in my cp  that we killed the epic twice, server real online 2,5k and every importand spot has pvp, sieges at leaste 300v300 (gve ones) and normal 30vs30vs30vs30 and more small clans fighting no zergs

i want your reply now

What reply do you want?You came here like some retarded kid,hating and flaming anyone who's against tales,and at the same time you are talking the same shits like achylek.

wait, mouse can i help u?

maybe if u stop giving free items to everyone, u will make atleast 10k euro per server

but you are so stupid and every retarded cp get 5-8k donate pounds, and brazonka giving free itemkas to his friend, why u expect that tales got more $$$ than your shity free itemka server ?

stalonka made smart decision to open new meta server and with the help and tips from me and other pro players he makeing hes server bigger and bigger

finaly tales gms started to lissen what community want and not do theyr own shits

stalonka made smart decision to open new meta server and with the help and tips from me and other pro players he makeing hes server bigger and bigger

finaly tales gms started to lissen what community want and not do theyr own shits

idk what is more fun, you as a "pro player" or the part "hes server bigger and bigger" but all zones still empty

idk what is more fun, you as a "pro player" or the part "hes server bigger and bigger" but all zones still empty

its tales, who will farm since events > farm

this is a rlly poor excuse, i expected something better from achylek xd

idk i didnt was ingame for 1 week ,

but its rly better farm events for att stones, since tales files got nerfed every location bcs of bots

idk i didnt was ingame for 1 week ,

but its rly better farm events for att stones, since tales files got nerfed every location bcs of bots

why, if tales have full anti-adrenaline protection no? kappa

was irony, bot works no nvm.

so gl to tales players, farming only with events, when server die (more than now) they gonna be full

bot work just for 1 window, its good just for pvp scripts or something like that not worth for farm

server still geting more players than at start... not so much but its slowly geting

w/e

Edited by AchYlek

server still geting more players than at start... not so much but its slowly geting

w/e

ya, so u are saying the same, server is dead

and yes, we can bot decent in tales, adena sellers is a example

Edited by Anitah