high five [L2J] L2Tales

Stalone

you can like tales more but era is still owning him :D

can i fix u?

era not owning tales,

but ppl are retarded like you and living at 2k15 when tales was corrupted with GM MOUSE

and now they prefer corrupted server since we live at 2k17 and who will farm since you log ingame and get 5-8k donate pounds

so nowdays no donation servers / no corrupted will get everytime low online

can i fix u?

era not owning tales,

but ppl are retarded like you and living at 2k15 when tales was corrupted with GM MOUSE

and now they prefer corrupted server since we live at 2k17 and who will farm since you log ingame and get 5-8k donate pounds

so nowdays no donation servers / no corrupted will get everytime low online

not true, the main problem was vercetti.

He dont cared about his community when tales was top l2 server.

So yes, maybe now he care about ppl but now is to late

Edited by Anitah

not true, the main problem was vercetti.

He dont cared about his community when tales was top l2 server.

So yes, maybe now he care about ppl but now is to late

2k16>2k17 he was out of l2

he just said me at fb "im gonna open server for fun, i dont care if there will be lot of ppl" this was fail

at that time started mouse & brazonka & sorin era

they get 2-3 big clans who just change their server and geting free items, when randoms see there are big clans (fake votes at hopzone) they join but they dont know about if you have cp you get free donate pounds

also if stalonka give some offer for clan, they will come but he dont want give free items to anyone, he want new reputation be clear w/o corrupted

Edited by AchYlek

he just said me at fb "im gonna open server for fun, i dont care if there will be lot of ppl" this was fail

they get 2-3 big clans who just change their server and geting free items, when randoms see there are big clans (fake votes at hopzone) they join but they dont know about if you have cp you get free donate pounds

also if stalonka give some offer for clan, they will come but he dont want give free items to anyone, he want new reputation be clear w/o corrupted

plox free items

that speach make me wanna play tales

vercetti is a good guy

Yes, it's a good guy?!

What about the time ( 2-3 years ago or even more) when i opened a server and because the server was protected for DDoS, but the website wasn't he put the website down with 2 hours before start?

And that's not all, he made pressure on me to give access to paypal and if i give him 20-25% ( do not remember exactly how much) of the donations he will stop DDoSing me. Oh and also, he wanted to tell me what donations to have and also of course to give some chars full items and GM access to his account.

That's the good guy Stalone?

I won't talk about Mouse because he is the same type of guy but at least he didn't come to me blackmail me because we are neighbors and we know each other before having servers when he was playing L2AH owned by the other member of my projects Alex L ( NOT Mouse because he is also called Alex ).

Stalone, I think if you remember i was the first guy in L2 Private Servers that written the script for Votes, which i gave to Mouse for free and then he sold you for 1000$ and the promise that you don't DDoS his server and instead you DDoSed and closed my server?

Or you remember when i called your personal home number and your mother answered the phone and then you called back scared to stop calling this number and you were raging and promised that you never give DDoS again? The only thing you did you stop bragging about DDoS and I couldn't prove anything and the costs to go to Europol and report you were very big because i would have to go personally in France and made a big file for you.

There are more stories regarding this L2 Mid Rate guys including me, mouse, stalone, sorin, the only thing that me and alex( NOT mouse) was that we were fair play all the time and we considered that the quality of server should make the players chose, not "killing" other server with DDoS so the players won't have where to choose.

Edited by AndreiD

Yes, it's a good guy?!

What about the time ( 2-3 years ago or even more) when i opened a server and because the server was protected for DDoS, but the website wasn't he put the website down with 2 hours before start?

And that's not all, he made pressure on me to give access to paypal and if i give him 20-25% ( do not remember exactly how much) of the donations he will stop DDoSing me. Oh and also, he wanted to tell me what donations to have and also of course to give some chars full items and GM access to his account.

I won't talk about Mouse because he is the same type of guy but at least he didn't come to me blackmail me because we are neighbors and we know each other before having servers when he was playing L2AH owned by the other member of my projects Alex L ( NOT Mouse because he is also called Alex ).

Stalone, I think if you remember i was the first guy in L2 Private Servers that written the script for Votes, which i gave to Mouse for free and then he sold you for 1000$ and the promise that you don't DDoS his server and instead you DDoSed and closed my server?

Or you remember when i called your personal home number and your mother answered the phone and then you called back scared to stop calling this number and you were raging and promised that you never give DDoS again? The only thing you did you stop bragging about DDoS and I couldn't prove anything and the costs to go to Europol and report you were very big because i would have to go personally in France and made a big file for you.

There are more stories regarding this L2 Mid Rate guys including me, mouse, stalone, sorin, the only thing that me and alex( NOT mouse) was that we were fair play all the time and we considered that the quality of server should make the players chose, not "killing" other server with DDoS so the players won't have where to choose.

if im not wrong

2-3y back all ddos was from JAKK not stalonka , but he was part of tales team 

Yes, it's a good guy?!

the giggest lie ever xDxD

the giggest lie ever xDxD

Sincerely, I do not care if you believe me or not. It's not my objective to make someone believe me, the only reason i write those things is because I keep seeing this posts about Stalone being a saint or something like this ( and believe me or not is just a small part of the stories regarding Mid Rate servers and what's happening there ).  Please ask Stalone regarding his Porsche 911 that costed about ~25.000 Euro if i remember right, and again with this things i scratch only the surface. I just want to be sure that people are reading different opinions and make their own decision when judging someone.

if im not wrong

2-3y back all ddos was from JAKK not stalonka , but he was part of tales team 

Not really, i mean yes it was also Jakk but that was at the end of my carrier regarding L2Server. When i talk about vote script that was way back, i think 4-5 years. I really do not know, but Jakk appeared way later and the only difference that was with Jakk was that he was the public person that took all of the hate for DDoS, but in private when i was talking with Stalone, he was the head behind this. And also Achylek i am not sure if you know the story behind the origin of files that Era/Tales and how they obtained this files. I will not say the story, because it's something that it's not ok how it happened, but i am sure if you ask you can understand that something is stinky.

Don't worry private servers owners, thats all stories i will tell, i do not intend to attack any of you, but i just wanted to stop all those things Stalone is great, Mouse is bad. Sorin is whatever and whatever stories. They all wanted the same thing in the end, money. And i can admit it that i had the first motivation for doing server, but i always had Alex ( the owner of l2AH 5-6 years ago) which maintained me on a good way and we did not have such big success ( because of DDoS) but at least if I say my servers i won't be attacked with things like "donation server". The only time i gave epics and +6 items ( but not something bigger then that) was when i bought protection from dragonara.net and the price for protection was 1000$ and i had also the costs of the dedicated server about ~ 80 Euro from Hetzner.

@Achylek i appreciate that you don't started trolling instantly when you replied.

Edited by AndreiD

And also Achylek i am not sure if you know the story behind the origin of files that Era/Tales and how they obtained this files. I will not say the .

seems like you are some real friend of mouse ;D 

w/e i know that stories about that files , since i was big friend with mouse also, i left him when he started giving free items to every cp / clans for play there 

seems like you are some real friend of mouse ;D

w/e i know that stories about that files , since i was big friend with mouse also, i left him when he started giving free items to every cp / clans for play there 

They were at my house, i think you know who i am talking about when i say "they"

Edited by AndreiD