high five [L2J] L2Tales

Stalone

How 3100 real online looks like according to l2 tales:

* Shows only videos and photos from town with alot of people, where nobody even moves.

* Since server started shows only 1 photo from an event, where can seen barely 100 participants.

* Shows stream of some random lady who was probably paid to showcase the server because she has no clue about l2 - evantually she quit to play WoW.

* Shows video of some SmartTech guy where it can be seen that ALL places he go to, are empty, not even 1 person, ghost server.

No need to sum that up anymore.

Edited by L2 OvC

How 3100 real online looks like according to l2 tales:

* Shows only videos and photos from town with alot of people, where nobody moves.

* Since server started shows only 1 photo from an event, where can seen barely 100 participants.

* Shows stream of some random lady who was probably paid to showcase the server because she has no clue about l2 - evantually she quit to play WoW.

* Shows video of some SmartTech guy who shows clearly that ALL places he go, are empty, not even one person.

No need to sum that up anymore.

your server is not better 

Edited by AchYlek

your server is not better 

And you're fast to respond, took you less than 30 seconds :D

At least I don't lie to everyone, every word of every sentence that you say contains endless bullshitting.

Nice automatic rewarding system for good responses on facebook posts btw.

And you're fast to respond, took you less than 30 seconds :D

At least I don't lie to everyone, every word of every sentence that you say contains endless bullshitting.

Nice automatic rewarding system for good responses on facebook posts btw.

Main problem was test at private server p2p system, after 1 week delay for opening 

if everything is fine from start, tales will get more ppl

but now at l2era players geting boost so they prefer server where they dont need farm 

Edited by AchYlek

Main problem was test at private server p2p system, after 1 week delay for opening 

if everything is fine from start, tales will get more ppl

but now at l2era players geting boost so they prefer server where they dont need farm 

Nice change of subject - this has nothing to do with you lying about having 3100 real online.

And why do you use l2era as an execuse for your own failure?

How did you even managed to get ddosed after so long time that you were online?

Even if you wouldn't get ddos your whole pay to play idea was doomed to fail, you didn't even give players some hours of free trial or something so they can check the server out before they pay.

Nice change of subject - this has nothing to do with you lying about having 3100 real online.

And why do you use l2era as an execuse for your own failure?

How did you even managed to get ddosed after so long time that you were online?

Even if you wouldn't get ddos your whole pay to play idea was doomed to fail, you didn't even give players some hours of free trial or something so they can check the server out before they pay.

3,1k real online its mean with off trades / boxes / off buffers etc

not real PLAYERS 

L2era ddosing tales till now , but they shutdown it just for 5min max and trying scam ppl (after 250 accs they scammed 3 ppl, wp ) 

About pay2play system, there was 1 week beta , but after  ddos protection changed ip of web and there started problem with paymend system, after was 1 week preorder buying accs 

not real PLAYERS

L2era ddosing tales till now , but they shutdown it just for 5min max and trying scam ppl (after 250 accs they scammed 3 ppl, wp )

About pay2play system, there was 1 week beta , but after ddos protection changed ip of web and there started problem with paymend system, after was 1 week preorder buying accs

conclusion: tales failed.

3100 online even with boxes + offline make a server super full, even with 1k (boxes included) server will look crowded

there is no more then 150, this is the sad truth about talesky

3100 online even with boxes + offline make a server super full, even with 1k (boxes included) server will look crowded

there is no more then 150, this is the sad truth about talesky

if at tales is 150 online

at era is 300?

since there is not so big different betwen top pvps

tales top pvp 1,2k, era 1,9k

not real PLAYERS 

You just slapped yourself in the face.

https://www.facebook.com/l2tales/posts/1413576508723540

online reached 3102 real players tonight 

No problem for revealing the truth, you can thank me later.

Edited by L2 OvC

You just slapped yourself in the face.

https://www.facebook.com/l2tales/posts/1413576508723540

No problem for revealing the truth, you can thank me later.

what u expect from the "full anti-adrenaline" guy xd just another lie like as per usual

Everyone supporting his friend's server and etc in this post.

In my opinion cause i tried 4 servers in past month,this OVC guys obviously spamming in other server post cause he failed his project.faction server raped from tales which is semi-faction server,sad but true.

Era ppl that spamming about era and they are glad to play in a server with corrupted gm team ,free items and donation coins to cps and clans just to join their server,fake votes on hopzone,fake online (OMG this 17k is so funny)and donations on oly points (OMG x2),but this era has good online cause of this tactic.the problem for era guys is, tales without donations on weapons,armors and etc,without andrenaline or robi botters, or ppl to sell adena, seems has less ppl,but not a big difference.if tales has 1k online era should have around 1,2k more or less.unfortunately,for era the end is near, cause server is already at maximum.ppl cannot stay in a server with full donations ,like tales had before, and specially when this era is so corrupted.

So imo i think tales will be online for long time, i am online for few hours per day and i see lots of activities from gms, lots of new ppl join every day.promising project, and only because server has no donations, players may respect that,and really helpful gms.Ever i had problems or questions about something,i just pm or go to this twitch.tv and ask something, they are always responding.i guess era players will jump soon to tales, if they want a fair gameplay.

I wasn't fan of tales but at this moment tales looks like the best mid server out there.

In my opinion cause i tried 4 servers in past month,this OVC guys obviously spamming in other server post cause he failed his project.faction server raped from tales which is semi-faction server,sad but true.

Era ppl that spamming about era and they are glad to play in a server with corrupted gm team ,free items and donation coins to cps and clans just to join their server,fake votes on hopzone,fake online (OMG this 17k is so funny)and donations on oly points (OMG x2),but this era has good online cause of this tactic.the problem for era guys is, tales without donations on weapons,armors and etc,without andrenaline or robi botters, or ppl to sell adena, seems has less ppl,but not a big difference.if tales has 1k online era should have around 1,2k more or less.unfortunately,for era the end is near, cause server is already at maximum.ppl cannot stay in a server with full donations ,like tales had before, and specially when this era is so corrupted.

So imo i think tales will be online for long time, i am online for few hours per day and i see lots of activities from gms, lots of new ppl join every day.promising project, and only because server has no donations, players may respect that,and really helpful gms.Ever i had problems or questions about something,i just pm or go to this twitch.tv and ask something, they are always responding.i guess era players will jump soon to tales, if they want a fair gameplay.

I wasn't fan of tales but at this moment tales looks like the best mid server out there.

this guy legit af :D

idk what u talking.

bot in tales work, ppl is selling adena/dp in talesky too just look in this forum, no donations idk, probably another lie from stalonky,

you can like tales more but era is still owning him :D