interlude [L2J] L 2 A E P V P

LeoAE

Good job for ur server.. 

Im Approving..  Also im old player from all AEs servers..

Anyway wait info about LIVE Cya 

We're doing our best and you know it,

thanks for your support these days in Beta.

Beta's progress is going well, small bugs are being fixed day by day and class/items balance is going to a very good state.

Join AEPVP Beta: http://l2aepvp.net/index.php?/topic/159-how-to-connect-to-beta/

Edited by LeoAE

lets see how many this server will gather,being the only c6-pride like server in this period of time

Actually since the pride pack got shared it's the only interlude pride like server so far!

Years pass and you still acting stupid, banning a whole clan cuz they was playing with 3 healers, legit.

Normally I've should skip this cause I don't give a damn about this weak forum, but fyi Primes are not welcome on my servers and they lost the sole chance they where granted this time. They weren't banned for using 3 healers but they got banned for exploiting anything they found possible. In a small server with 300 online, a small clan can do dangerous things, from the first moment I've said that I will allow only those who truly want to play and love the server no matter the online count cost. Respecting my policy, and the work I have done so far, the Primes group won't be welcome on any of my servers anymore.

By banning them I only prevented worst things that where about to happen.

Either I am right or wrong, this is how I want to administrate my server and I am not gonna let anyone from ingame to influence me with threats or anything, Primes was just a 10 ppl CP that was leeching the server's life every single minute they've spent online and they even did it on purpose.

I had two personal conversations with Prime members on discord, and I can say I've saw two nice guys and we had a nice conversation about the server, but the Primes as a whole are destructive and trolls, and since they don't respect my server I will have to act against it. As of this, they won't log in aepvp servers anymore, at least as a group and cut the crap nonsense "Banned for 3 healer", the 3 healer thing was just a stupid provocation nothing more.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't connect.  Got error about gameguard.

"The GameGuard update was cancelled. Please check your network connection starus or firewall."

I didn't cancelled anything and ofc i have network.