classic [L2J] Averia

Averia.ws

With or without girls doesn't matter,they have good online and there is a lot of fun(at least from the start of server)and now without this customs sh.ts it will be awesome.Good luck and cya in game

With or without girls doesn't matter,they have good online and there is a lot of fun(at least from the start of server)and now without this customs sh.ts it will be awesome.Good luck and cya in game

Seems like u have no idea about u talking ;DD but its fine 

Actually, the things that made me hate this server and leave were the customs. Now without the customs i think it is going to be kinda better...

Javeria sucks no offence

Well...we(all l2 players) played a lot of servers in the past that was unbalanced/corrupted etc but we are still here and hope for something decent(at 2017 lol).i remember when I meet you for the 1st time with my dagger at oly with my +8 vorpal set and I received 6k (without FS) from you.I didn't say that averia is the perfect server but at least this time without customs staffs maybe it will be better and we can have some fun

Well...we(all l2 players) played a lot of servers in the past that was unbalanced/corrupted etc but we are still here and hope for something decent(at 2017 lol).i remember when I meet you for the 1st time with my dagger at oly with my +8 vorpal set and I received 6k (without FS) from you.I didn't say that averia is the perfect server but at least this time without customs staffs maybe it will be better and we can have some fun

Hmm did you received same dmg from other tyrants? Im 100% sure you didnt its bcose i use all posible boosts for pvp p atk.

https://youtu.be/bKmBEdY35mA

Hmm did you received same dmg from other tyrants? Im 100% sure you didnt its bcose i use all posible boosts for pvp p atk.

gladis at javeria was so easy, not like tales  1 tts = insta lose

is that a demo vegas version at 2k17?

me deleted everything, i found just this at net

This glady handless af not even max clarity

even if you have max clarity, u cant use skills with 0 mp. 

averia13.jpg
We got a new event on our forum!

As always we are rewarding our members for their effort in advertising server!

For more details and information about visit http://forum.averia.ws/threads/shares-in-skype-let’s-go-on-x50-together.164884/