Lineage 2 Innova (Eu) Opens A New Helios Server

why noone said me that when i put skill at macro and after right click, its auto spam that skill ?:( fuck my life i was active for fucking 1h of farm 

why noone said me that when i put skill at macro and after right click, its auto spam that skill ?:( fuck my life i was active for fucking 1h of farm

l2 with default bot

Edited by CristianPascual

its not straight unbalanced, just diffrent than pre-GOD

just DDs are making huge dmg in this chronicle, so if your healers/tank/iss are handless, you will be wiped in few secs by decent party.

its not straight unbalanced, just diffrent than pre-GOD

just DDs are making huge dmg in this chronicle, so if your healers/tank/iss are handless, you will be wiped in few secs by decent party.

i mean there making big different even fucking 1 lvl up ;D

There is multiple issues, and the main one is the pay to win part. There is some insane stuff for buyer to begin with.

And yeah formula takes level into account, and a difference higher than +/- 3 is huge. But it's a farming game, being max and getting raped by noob isn't cool I guess

I shit on official EU and NA l2 servers because of highest level of p2w I've seen in any MMO so far.

People are running on core with 10k+ euro gear and one-shotting people playing there for 3+ years with just premium account.

And yes, NA is worse.

I shit on official EU and NA l2 servers because of highest level of p2w I've seen in any MMO so far.

People are running on core with 10k+ euro gear and one-shotting people playing there for 3+ years with just premium account.

And yes, NA is worse.

yulls doesnt need any donated gear to 1shot in helios,

take a look on mu-online for real p2w :D