high five [L2J] L2Redmoon

Celebron

i pref that than this cuz u know why.... anyway saga coming with l2jscripts files will worth more than these trashes ;P

l2jscript files are bullshit ;)  we already tested  it . 

its good for ru serber, with huge online.. not for eu serber 

also i remember 1 time that vercetti try them on hes server... so fking awesome he removed them after every1 reach lvl85 and start farming like sh1t .... imagine x25 server l2scripts file with eu dev..... lvl85 after 4h full gear lvl7 no need to bot even :D

also i remember 1 time that vercetti try them on hes server... so fking awesome he removed them after every1 reach lvl85 and start farming like sh1t .... imagine x25 server l2scripts file with eu dev..... lvl85 after 4h full gear lvl7 no need to bot even :D

it was mouse serber, me remember it also

pa was bugged and we was geting 100kk from mob :D 

it was mouse serber, me remember it also

pa was bugged and we was geting 100kk from mob :D

Wasn't it l2 holiday? These files were awesome.

Wasn't it l2 holiday? These files were awesome.

i think so, ya there was mouse + sunshide gm ;D

but after few days he changed back to tales files, i think that files was lagging so hard

and saga ofc dont use l2jscripts files , saga use old tales source   all servers use old tales source...

//confirmed :D still retardo saga team well till middle of 2k27 good srv ..... brake time 

[3/13/2017 5:52:25 PM] Xhoni Cala: l2scripts files awesome ... if u got the balls to hold them i vouch for ur server

[3/13/2017 9:40:31 PM] L2Saga Support: we haven't l2scripts files!we have better!from l2scripts we purchaced only the master account control ;)

[3/14/2017 6:29:22 PM] Xhoni Cala: again crapy tales source :D wp

[5:32:33 AM] L2Saga Support: yy sure

[5:32:36 AM] L2Saga Support: :D

The TGL 3vs3 has been announced for 30th March! Prize pool: 500euro.

Grand Opening, today at 20:00 CEST.