high five [L2J] L2Redmoon

Celebron

i need one freacking srv to destroy u once again.

in 6-7 april i have to go in Island for work 7 months without day off for 9 hour perday like a slave in BAR.

so f@k u and open the srv to play

you low , go better play tetris 

Destroying people online cuz you get destroyed in real life.

being online is a part of real life so your point is invalid

being online is a part of real life so your point is invalid

You know quite well what im implying but for some reason you choose to go Nietzsche on me.

Edited by Eagle_Eye

You know quite well what im implying but for some reason you choose to go Nietzsche on me.

yes i do,me also destroy ppl online but that dosesnt we players not having lifes are we're trash in real,thats why reminded that being online is a part of our life :)

yes i do,me also destroy ppl online but that dosesnt we players not having lifes are we're trash in real,thats why reminded that being online is a part of our life :)

You trash at games and irl feelsbadman

Ok since achynerd is telling us that stalonka is not behind that server too then we should believe him! #NOT

ps:funny he is flamming adrenaline owners.he forgot he used bot to sell adenas...

Ok since achynerd is telling us that stalonka is not behind that server too then we should believe him! #NOT

ps:funny he is flamming adrenaline owners.he forgot he used bot to sell adenas...

where exactly he say this?even owners tell that cooperate with tales so whats your point?as for adr he just says that they sell working vers for overprice,no matter if he used or not

where exactly he say this?even owners tell that cooperate with tales so whats your point?as for adr he just says that they sell working vers for overprice,no matter if he used or not

dont talk with him, he is braindead, he just see "tales "adr" and dont read more,

after he write bullshit and think he is funny :D

10/10 post from him is flame with vulgar words

dont talk with him, he is braindead, he just see "tales "adr" and dont read more,

after he write bullshit and think he is funny :D

10/10 post from him is flame with vulgar words

i see,he dont even play serbers just talk i am sure he doesnt know what tales or adr is.Me hate when most people talk wothout factz he says the words but no facts just saying.if he has something just tell fact not words meaningless alone

i see,he dont even play serbers just talk i am sure he doesnt know what tales or adr is.Me hate when most people talk wothout factz he says the words but no facts just saying.if he has something just tell fact not words meaningless alone

U really need facts that achynerd is a retard when he scam random ppl cause he used to have l2tales database?or that he flame all servers except his boyfriends stalonkas?And even if that greedy sh1t stalonka is not behind of this server then cooperating with him is bad idea for you.

ps:is achynerd your boyfriend too?cause defending a braindead scammer like him makes you the same sh1t!

Edited by m0f0