interlude [L2J] L2Eola - Valzeroth

Lineage 2 Eola

Where is the edit? on this case?, you're just bluffing because you have no excuse lol, are you Mrpro's bot?

You should be MrPros bot too, there is no other Explanation.

Photo its just tooken by the Nasiferous guy.

After we did reject his intention to corrupt him.

How ever good luck with that

Nope i just know exactly who you are and what kind of pleb you are,  pretending to be a russian and a professional project owner is shamefull for you. No im not mrpro's bot i dont even know this fukin guy u tell me.

Moderator name "xxxxxxxx" edit me and my team.

Please when u create server, need selec serius Mods.

QQ

SELL 20K DONATE COINS IN DA FAILZOR SERVER

Edited by Lightness

Nope i just know exactly who you are and what kind of pleb you are,  pretending to be a russian and a professional project owner is shamefull for you. No im not mrpro's bot i dont even know this fukin guy u tell me.

some proofs? expect just random words?  O0  O0  or you're just another owner of a random java project?.

Moderator name "xxxxxxxx" edit me and my team.

Please when u create server, need selec serius Mods.

QQ

SELL 20K DONATE COINS IN DA FAILZOR SERVER

some proofs? expect just random words?  O0  O0

corrupted server ! pointless to join this crap 

some proofs? expect just random words?

All people know now, CORRUPTED!

http://imgur.com/a/H3sMO

PUT +1 IN THESE TOPIC FOR BAN THIS SCAMMER AND CORRUPTED BOY

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/213645-l2-eola-report-scamm-corrupt/

some proofs? expect just random words?

MrPro making bots and spaming here KAPPA.

i had my mind about this trash server before it even started, like all servers nowadays im sure there are hidden friends of him with edit (i dont play this server or ever did for 1 sec). or you never know maybe there arent (maybe 2017 kappa)

but

when i see the conversation between this retardito argentinito nasiferus and the admin the argentinititototo begging for full items or he will spam and say bad words in 2017 beg and then make this threat man its just so shamefull and retarded at the same time, i mean if you are on the point of getting down on your knees to almost sucking his penis for full free items what in the freaking virgin mother mary are you willing to do IN THE FREAKING REAL LIFE when an oppurtunity appers ???  i cant even imagine

retarditititoto argentitnio nasiferus you must be real disgusting person. jesus someone throw this doggy a bone.

i had my mind about this trash server before it even started, like all servers nowadays im sure there are hidden friends of him with edit (i dont play this server or ever did for 1 sec). or you never know maybe there arent (maybe 2017 kappa)

but

when i see the conversation between this retardito argentinito nasiferus and the admin the argentinititototo begging for full items or he will spam and say bad words in 2017 beg and then make this threat man its just so shamefull and retarded at the same time, i mean if you are on the point of getting down on your knees to almost sucking his penis for full free items what in the freaking virgin mother mary are you willing to do IN THE FREAKING REAL LIFE when an oppurtunity appers ???  i cant even imagine

retarditititoto argentitnio nasiferus you must be real disgusting person. jesus someone throw this doggy a bone.

You probably should be another server owner, which you can't reach the level of this one, wouldn't explain somehow otherwise your bad advertise and words before server open :dat:

Edited by Lineage 2 Eola

You probably should be another server owner, which you can't reach the level of this one, wouldn't explain somehow otherwise your bad advertise and words before server open :dat:

albanian kid i dont get down to creating lineage server in 2017 i have more usefull things to do apparently unlike you, i just join and play for a short amount whenever i have free time and my opnion about your server was 100% true cause its trash like most servers are.

and btw how are you going by ?? cause you open a lineage server just to get donas to have some bread to eat poor kidd0, you know what i hope at least you got some money to get by and eat.

got to feel sorry for every pathetic scrub like you who opens a server for a bit of money . cheers.

Edited by probato

The imagen is false, he only change Nick and perfil photo. I never add him in Skype. I only make spam on SERVER with 9 accs because he edit some Friends and i have proofs.

And probato the novato im argentinito with muchlove.But im crying because u are very bad boy, pls dont insult me more, i will Talk with your mum.

Iam sorry for say corrupto server, maybe isnt corrupt, but i study all day and im bored, i want post some replys. Creazy Argentinitototototo.

Gl eolaaaa!

Regards for Gisla, best mod of the server.

Goood byee loverssSSS

The imagen is false, he only change Nick and perfil photo. I never add him in Skype. I only make spam on SERVER with 9 accs because he edit some Friends and i have proofs.

And probato the novato im argentinito with muchlove.But im crying because u are very bad boy, pls dont insult me more, i will Talk with your mum.

Iam sorry for say corrupto server, maybe isnt corrupt, but i study all day and im bored, i want post some replys. Creazy Argentinitototototo.

Gl eolaaaa!

Regards for Gisla, best mod of the server.

Goood byee loverssSSS

You don't even know what you talking about lol.

So is it or not i did not actually got you honestly, also would be good to show us that kind of proof

Kappa 8)

Updates and New Features.

Valzeroth The Forbidden

17407685_1464000973624402_1200777168_o.j

Drops:

Hero Coin( 6 hours) - 1

Blessed Books  - 2

Top LifeStones 10 -  30

High Life Stones 10 - 30

Normal Books 4 - 7

Farm Tokens 10000- 13000

Blessed Scrolls Armor A  7 - 10

Blessed Scrolls Armor S 7 - 10

Blessed Scrolls Weapon S 7 - 10

Crystal Scrolls Armor/ Weapon S - 5

Valzeroth the Forbidden will spawn every day at 16:00+2 & 1:00+2 Static 

2 Times Only at 24 Hours.

More Updates:

Added in Vote Shop:

Refined Wizard Hat 

Refined Jester Hat 

1000 Clan Reputation points

More general goods

Party Zone now is all Chaotic

And Mobs will be static and dynamic will not be stuck in Geodata or Hills.

Vote Buff Changed From Active Skill

To Passive Skill

Active Skill Slotless.

Fixes:

Olympiad Issue with the timing of the previous match Fixed

Olympiad Issue with the Heal status of another Match Fixed

Dungeon Issue With Match mobs in start from another Instance Fixed

Dungeon Issue with outstanding timing Fixed

Now you don't need to press CTRL(Control) on war tags.

Fixed Issue with Sacrifice

Fixed Issue with Augment Prayer

Fixed issue with Augment Heal Empower

Fixed Issue with Ember

Fixed Issue with chaotic zone party zone to unflag retail like

Fixed small issue with pets coordinates

Fixed some pathnoods and geolocations on epics

Added 25 Seconds Spawn Protection.

Light Armor use can't wear heavy.

Server will be restarted at 20:00+2 to Apply all new fixes and updates.

Regards Lineage 2 Eola Team.

Keeping Server Update Since always.

-Artus