[Share]L2Arena Pack+Source By Kamex The Smartest.

MADM4N

like i said before, this is only a oudated compiled pack

source was adapted to pack ( for having a source ) , is not real source

the real source with all updates you can buy only from me ( nobody own the source except me )

i am not responsable for what this retard kid shared ( i don't know if he edited or harmed the files in any way )

i am the l2arena author

for more info about project contact me on skype: l2developer (kamex)

bla bla like somobody will buy one more copy of crap from you)))

somoene already start you server http://www.l2arenapvp.com/forum/index.php?topic=4.0 

yeah....everything in folder system.... textures, animations in one folder...

dont know what you mean, but everything is working, yeah, gameserver giving many errors, but server is working, all textures, animations too.

i didnt looked balance, skills and other possible problems. but server created nice, i liked :)

You can not tell that server is working. These errors are serious.

You can not tell that server is working. These errors are serious.

Shot00000.jpg

Shot00001.jpg

Shot00002.jpg

Shot00003.jpg
i dont say that server is perfect, and with him not have any problems, but its work.... or i dont understood u?
Edited by MegaFenix

Shot00000.jpg

Shot00001.jpg

Shot00002.jpg

Shot00003.jpg
i dont say that server is perfect, and with him not have any problems, but its work.... or i dont understood u?

Can we chat in skype please? I have a few questions

i think no one understand why i make this share, i didnt make this share coz i care about you niggas, i make it coz people must know what KAMEX sell to his customers, thats what he sell, problems and problems, this files are exactly those files he send me, dont ask me about what is working and not, i dont care, im not gona fix your problems. noone fix mine. 

i think no one understand why i make this share, i didnt make this share coz i care about you niggas, i make it coz people must know what KAMEX sell to his customers, thats what he sell, problems and problems, this files are exactly those files he send me, dont ask me about what is working and not, i dont care, im not gona fix your problems. noone fix mine. 

You could broke this files by yourself and share it to make people think wrong about Kamex. So no need to share such a trash like this.

P.S How you can tell something about a person who has many successfully works,  if you are such a noob and your knowladge level under 0 in this sphere.

Edited by 0cter

You could broke this files by yourself and share it to make people think wrong about Kamex. So no need to share such a trash like this.

P.S How you can tell something about a person who has many successfully works,  if you are such a noob and your knowladge level under 0 in this sphere.

His sell rubish and even dont know have to fix some staff after hi sell it

So hi just resseller added custom items on frozen pack, and ask other russian dev to add mods to java

His sell rubish and even dont know have to fix some staff after hi sell it

So hi just resseller added custom items on frozen pack, and ask other russian dev to add mods to java

sad

How the actual FUCK you know about KAMEX work ? in other topics when we asked him to show us a server with his files that has success and he never showed anything.

All i know is that IF i say that my files are the best and i have many servers online with MY files and an top of that successful servers i would advertise my self through them but instead he never showed anything.

In every single server that i joined and have his files all servers was empty with less than 10-15 people online if you can call that a success good job i guess.

And again i am here to "Challenge" KAMEX to shows us his successful servers with LINKS , NAMES and PROOFS that they have his server files so we can end this shit one and for all!

if i got old skype conversasion you all we laungh from pising brains like dat pack make 2 or 5 thousand euros from start, he just tricky russian guy who sell packs and say nice stories about allot money from server

Ofc no proofs providet, just need to believe him)

I hope you will get banned again like before L2Dev

Btw 2 year ago i buy one of pack, after some test Castle siege dont wanna start, i found dev who fix problem (takes 5 min) and ofc hi ask for fix, like i say custom server maded on f.. frozen pack (with custom addon) with no java knowledge

After hi ask me give him vote manager added by my other dev. So have da f... he can make balanced and with no bugs pack if got uno knowledge

Btw 2 year ago i buy one of pack, after some test Castle siege dont wanna start, i found dev who fix problem (takes 5 min) and ofc hi ask for fix, like i say custom server maded on f.. frozen pack (with custom addon) with no java knowledge

After hi ask me give him vote manager added by my other dev. So have da f... he can make balanced and with no bugs pack if got uno knowledge

hi hi hi ,

its he *

How the actual FUCK you know about KAMEX work ? in other topics when we asked him to show us a server with his files that has success and he never showed anything.

All i know is that IF i say that my files are the best and i have many servers online with MY files and an top of that successful servers i would advertise my self through them but instead he never showed anything.

In every single server that i joined and have his files all servers was empty with less than 10-15 people online if you can call that a success good job i guess.

And again i am here to "Challenge" KAMEX to shows us his successful servers with LINKS , NAMES and PROOFS that they have his server files so we can end this shit one and for all!

Please pay attention to your words.

Online less than 10-15 people: there is reason 2x only (Administrator is kid or just making project with 0$).

You can not judge developer for low online on his product. He is not administrating server. 

Also today i saw his work and original files via skype. They are really rare and with full of nice functions. Try to do something like that, then use your empty brain and fucking fingers to type something like that.