Help Command Window

disorder25

Question

Hello I made a command that open a hardcode html window, I would like to add a button to refresh that window, what is the bypass I have to use on the html to refresh it?

Thank you>

7 answers to this question

Create your bypass in RequestBypassToServer .

example:

else if (_command.startsWith("your_bypass"))
{

}

then inside write your code to open the html again

then the button must be like this

<a action="bypass -h your_bypass">Your text</a>
Edited by melron

Create your bypass in RequestBypassToServer .

example:

{

}

then inside write your code to open the html again

then the button must be like this

<a action="bypass -h your_bypass">Your text</a>

Thank you for your reply.

I did what you said but the window did not refresh, when I click on the button the window closed and I got an error on gameserver.

Here is what I did.

public void onBypassFeedback(final L2PcInstance activeChar, String command)
{
        if (activeChar == null)
	{
		return;
	}
	if (command.startsWith("showMainWindow"))
	{
		getVoteHtml(activeChar);
	}
}
public static String getVoteHtml(L2PcInstance player)
{

Here I got the working html and I added this bypass to it

sb.append("<center><button value=\"Refresh\" action=\"bypass -h showMainWindow\" back=\"L2UI_CT1.Button_DF.Gauge_DF_Attribute_Dark\" fore=\"L2UI_CT1.Button_DF.Gauge_DF_Attribute_Dark_bg\" width=95 height=26></center>");

}

This is the error I got on gameserver

[Character: whatever[000000000] - Account: whatever - IP: 000.0.0.0] sent not h
andled RequestBypassToServer: [showMainWindow]
Edited by disorder25

Thank you for your reply.

I did what you said 

No you didnt... 

go to network.clientpackets.RequestBypassToServer.java

Not at your vc onBypassFeedBack..

Make another bypass 

{

}

Here you have to insert the whole code that is in getVoteHtml OR create a function with the same name at the end of the RequestBypassToServer

getVoteHtml(L2PcInstance player) and call it again in your new bypass...

Edited by melron

No you didnt... 

go to network.clientpackets.RequestBypassToServer.java

Not at your vc onBypassFeedBack..

Make another bypass 

{

}

Here you have to insert the whole code that is in getVoteHtml OR create a function with the same name at the end of the RequestBypassToServer

getVoteHtml(L2PcInstance player) and call it again in your new bypass...

Thank you.I got it working

Appreciate your help.