Raidboss Event Error While Kill

xNostradamus

Question

12 answers to this question

Im not expert but, this code i think its rly bad since you are using Thread.sleep and after this u trying to delete the npc (maybe its already dead) which means you ull get NPE... put Try in unspawn case to catch any errors if this is the problem...

Edited by melron

Im not expert but, this code i think its rly bad since you are using Thread.sleep and after this u trying to delete the npc (maybe its already dead) which means you ull get NPE... put Try in unspawn case to catch any errors if this is the problem...

The sleep doesn't really matter since it's run on a different thread (it won't freeze the server/players).

But it's better to avoid it.

Really shitty code, do not use it.

My guess is that when players kill the boss, it is deleted but then it tries to delete it again after the time is passed. What is the line 453 on RaidBossSpawnManager?

The sleep doesn't really matter since it's run on a different thread (it won't freeze the server/players).

But it's better to avoid it.

Really shitty code, do not use it.

My guess is that when players kill the boss, it is deleted but then it tries to delete it again after the time is passed. What is the line 453 on RaidBossSpawnManager?

i said exactly the same thing.... it tries to redelete it and it gives npe...

This is 453 rbmanagerspawn , can you explain what i have to change? 

L2RaidBossInstance boss = _bosses.get(bossId);

Edited by xNostradamus

This is 453 rbmanagerspawn , can you explain what i have to change? 

Post the whole damn script here whole rbmanagerspawn i can't smell my nails and guess. 

Post the whole damn script here whole rbmanagerspawn i can't smell my nails and guess. 

Dude , RaidBossSpawnManager line 453 brainless people read the facking comments! oh...

i like the way you respect people

Me too.

Dude , RaidBossSpawnManager line 453 brainless people read the facking comments! oh...

You're so stupid. I asked you to post the RaidBossSpawnManager java file and u answered with this. I was about to help you

but gtfo now i'm out.  Read what people ask you before u write shit comments.