L2 Facebook Npc (Showcase)

protoftw

Hello cheaters!!

Ok, you can tell that I was really bored and what came through my mind was this NPC..

What's the use of it:

It's just a Showcase NPC , only to remind players to like you on facebook and gain more (followers-likes).

Advertising your facebook page through your server.

Download here

Edited by protoftw
  • Upvote 1

What's the use of it:

, only to remind players to like you on facebook and gain more (followers-likes).

Advertising your facebook page through your server.

just read that.

so the player will probably go to the (X) npc let's take buffer for instance, then he will see the amazing background  mh47IVR.png    

and then he will forget about buffing his ass, he will rapidly alt-tab to facebook page and he will give your page a like.

is that the amazing way you think? I hope you are not 18+ with voting rights ( It's gonna be truly bad for your country)

Edited by Hater’

just red that.

so the player will probably go to the (X) npc let's take buffer for instance, then he will see the amazing background  mh47IVR.png    

and then he will forget about buffing his ass, he will rapidly alt-tab to facebook page and he will give your page a like.

is that the amazing way you think? I hope you are not 18+ with voting rights ( It's gonna be truly bad for your country)

blue,green

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, PrO_jeCt said:

what wrong guys?

http://prntscr.com/hxcask

On aCis it is named DEFAULT (the typo counts, since it uses the enum writting style).

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2018 at 12:06 AM, sepultribe said:

very nice old school looking style, love the image and font used. can you share what you used for those?

Thanks for your feedback sepultribe but as I can remember it's just an image photoshoped and imported in utx style to fit the npc border.There isnt any font imported and ready to be used in Lineage2 like this one.

If you are searching for fonts you can check here: Lineage 2 Alphabet

About the font on image (just found it , did my research) : Feel free to use

• Vision locked this topic