Help Me With My Npc Buffer

everestbatka

Question

Hello guys. I need help im using l2jfrozen platform and install NPC Buffer .It works well till i restart the server .When i restart it and try to use my buffer i get these  

4c52b2b84b.jpgI have to use comand //reload and reaload everything 123123 times to make it work agaian.Help pls  :okey:

11 answers to this question

alright Mr.Fixer... 

Are you gonna do something different from all those anwers?

I already helped the guy and fixed his problem, what about you fella? :)

Probably html files wrong installation.Install them on the correct folders.(Mods-Buffer)if it's custom buffer,or Html-Buffer if u use the original one.

Edited by Accountant

Im not in love with frozen..but maybe it comes from scripts..is there any error when load npcs in gameserver console?

Link the buffer you added

Edited by Reborn12

I think you forgot to add the buffer on script.cfg check your script.cfg, scroll down to custom section in cfg watch if you forget to add buffer there also if you do Reload Npcs's during gameplay you should restart your server they stuck sometimes and you have to restart  the server thats why u dont make experiments when server is live :D

Edited by Celestine

Im not in love with frozen..but maybe it comes from scripts..is there any error when load npcs in gameserver console?

Link the buffer you added

4d00958568.jpg I think there is no errors in npc load,also heres the link to the buffer i installed 

http://www.4shared.com/rar/z-QiiGZNce/Buffer_L2jfrozen.html?cau2=403tNull&ua=WINDOWS

4d00958568.jpg I think there is no errors in npc load,also heres the link to the buffer i installed 

http://www.4shared.com/rar/z-QiiGZNce/Buffer_L2jfrozen.html?cau2=403tNull&ua=WINDOWS

Oh god, people already gave you the answer pay attention. The buffer is datapack side which mean it exist in scripts file, when it has error the server bypass it.

Find it in scripts folder and check if a file .error is generated when u load the server. If yes this mean the script has errors inside.

Give me tv id and pass and i will fix your problem dont waste your time with people that dont actually wanna help you.

Give me tv id and pass and i will fix your problem dont waste your time with people that dont actually wanna help you.

alright Mr.Fixer... 

Are you gonna do something different from all those anwers?

unlocked authors request.

stay on topic guys do not spam

Edited by Celestine