classic [L2Off] L2Red

L2Red.net

Agreed thats not classic,not worth starting

Are you talking about red ? Just curious .. if so, why is not classic :)

As i know content 1.5 is 100% added and same is gameplay

@Scion - our classic project will be announced soon.

Word,that all we can see.

The point is if its not all retail doesnt attracts me at all.

l2red have retail features, nothing custom . are you sure you logged in ? :)

l2red have retail features, nothing custom . are you sure you logged in ? :)

its shame that you are a GM,moderator,owner of a server,idont know what you are but when you create a low rate server and you dont see a single player selling D SHOTS because you guys are giving them for free,you surely are failures.

its shame that you are a GM,moderator,owner of a server,idont know what you are but when you create a low rate server and you dont see a single player selling D SHOTS because you guys are giving them for free,you surely are failures.

you play a game that is 12 years old . and server is 5x not 1x . 

the only shame is that new wave of players like you dont apreciate a project made from 0 , even are near no classic project with full content . 

What content full? not even spells or monster path and attack range work properly yet. Server had major game breaking bugs for the first few months of release with people farming outside LOA cause mobs did not do any dmg and had 0 resistance? overenchanting chance + stats were broken for like 2 months since the start etc. L2 Red is one of the worst if not the worst l2 classic server out there. It's so bad java work its not even l2, let alone classic. Server was is and will be a joke for as long as you guys wanna keep it running. Oh and btw servers has some of the most toxic not helpful administrators like some degenerate named "Evil" who only insults people like a keyboard warrior from his pc and wont admit that they fucked up and made one of the worst lineage 2 projects ever that died within a month or two. l2red have retail features, nothing custom . are you sure you logged in ?  :) I Just laugh at this comment man, so LMAO. L2 red is nowhere near classic files its a fucking broken server. What i love most thought about l2 red admins is the FAKE online number on the site... Just makes em look even more stupid. Worst l2 project EU by far, never join.

What content full? not even spells or monster path and attack range work properly yet. Server had major game breaking bugs for the first few months of release with people farming outside LOA cause mobs did not do any dmg and had 0 resistance? overenchanting chance + stats were broken for like 2 months since the start etc. L2 Red is one of the worst if not the worst l2 classic server out there. It's so bad java work its not even l2, let alone classic. Server was is and will be a joke for as long as you guys wanna keep it running. Oh and btw servers has some of the most toxic not helpful administrators like some degenerate named "Evil" who only insults people like a keyboard warrior from his pc and wont admit that they fucked up and made one of the worst lineage 2 projects ever that died within a month or two. l2red have retail features, nothing custom . are you sure you logged in ?  :) I Just laugh at this comment man, so LMAO. L2 red is nowhere near classic files its a fucking broken server. What i love most thought about l2 red admins is the FAKE online number on the site... Just makes em look even more stupid. Worst l2 project EU by far, never join.

what u expect from dex project ;D they just bough good name and now he thing he can open every server 

Hello,

did u tried even to login lately to our server ? If not , we did update our pathfinder few weeks ago . As i see you had a personal vendeta with a gm , so no problem . 

Lately Login to your server? to do what? chat with the GK in Giran? server is empty died a long time ago...In the first few weeks most of em left and put an online player counter on the site which is pathetic and false.Even now it says 752 online LMAO not even 2 people are online. Personal vendetta with GM LMAO, whatever makes you feel better for owning the worst l2 server in europe(cause that my friend is not classic) and if by any chance you fixed the pathing great!server start april fixed pathing  on August afters its dead! AMAZING job L2 red, worst project EU by far. And btw Evil doesn't even speak english good enough to have a basic conversation with him, let alone a vendetta.

Edited by zgouromancer

• 3 weeks later...

"We are developers so we do what we like" thats why server is empty , also i just screenshot that statement so that i can post to any future project (if you can call it a project)that of yours.  "We are developers so we do what we like" Now i will just post that on every server post you make and people will be able to tell what kind of trash  wannabe developers you really are. try do better with your english too btw, it sucks just like your l2 projects :)

Edited by zgouromancer

http://forum.l2red.net/threads/updates-july.746/

• new movecontroller
  • fixed jumps as retail
  • corrected acting distances

Are you a joker? Why do you come up with stories, "new movecontroller", "fixed jumps as retail uhu"? Like, are you on drugs? It just make you look stupid and that you using l2j files.

Untitled.png

Edited by SevenGuards