Aio System

HyperActive

Question

Hello Guys,

so as i have been looking around the forum for l2jacis customs etc. i found this AIO made by Sweets i would like to ask if anybody could tell me how to import this on the server or if she/he has a video showing how to import an aio system on gameserver (java code) :P i know it is only c/p but i am not sure where exactly to c/p and i do not want to destroy the whole configuration :P

14 answers to this question

Follow the index, its telling you the location, which file to edit. Revision 0 is a new file. Right click on project, team, apply patch. The one with red x (error), exclude from list and edit manually.

Its kinda old version, I updated it on aCis forum, I will update it here as well, soon.

Follow the index, its telling you the location, which file to edit. Revision 0 is a new file. Right click on project, team, apply patch. The one with red x (error), exclude from list and edit manually.

Its kinda old version, I updated it on aCis forum, I will update it here as well, soon.

Hmm doing that just now i just got  lost can you tell me how exactly i find this :

player._classIndex = subClass.getClassIndex();
  }
  }
- if (player.getClassIndex() == 0 && activeClassId != player.getBaseClass())
- {
- // Subclass in use but doesn't exist in DB -
- // a possible restart-while-modifysubclass cheat has been attempted.
- // Switching to use base class
- player.setClassId(player.getBaseClass());
- _log.warning("Player " + player.getName() + " reverted to base class. Possibly has tried a relogin exploit while subclassing.");
- }
- else
- player._activeClass = activeClassId;

player.setApprentice(rset.getInt("apprentice"));
  player.setSponsor(rset.getInt("sponsor"));

i have been looking all around l2PcInstance but i am unable to find the following class i tried searching with outline but i cannot find this command :P

Nevermid i found my way i just needed to do a little more research  now the real work begins :P C/P power :P

Stupid question whenever you have a - before a line does it mean i have to delete that line or just ignore it? :P
Edited by HyperActive

Do not use old version, it's crappy. Check the topic again and apply latest version.

When you see - with empty line, there is always + with empty line at the end, it's simply a empty line (enter) :lol:

Do not use old version, it's crappy. Check the topic again and apply latest version.

When you see - with empty line, there is always + with empty line at the end, it's simply a empty line (enter) :lol:

So

- statement.setInt(50, getObjectId());
+ statement.setInt(50, isAio() ? 1 : 0);
+ statement.setLong(51, getAioEndTime());
+ statement.setInt(52, getObjectId());

the line with the - i need to delete or just ignore? :P and will do that thx :P
Edited by HyperActive

So

- statement.setInt(50, getObjectId());
+ statement.setInt(50, isAio() ? 1 : 0);
+ statement.setLong(51, getAioEndTime());
+ statement.setInt(52, getObjectId());

the line with the - i need to delete or just ignore? :P and will do that thx :P

getObjectId() must be always the last one no matter what.

getObjectId() must be always the last one no matter what.

Ok but in general whenever there is a - before a line do i just ignore the line or delete it?:P

All lines with -+ must be deleted/added. You can ignore "empty" lines. Like the first and last one from this example

-
+ if (player.isAio())
+ {
+ player.sendPacket(SystemMessageId.YOU_ARE_NOT_AUTHORIZED_TO_DO_THAT);
+ return false;
+ }
+ 

--

Again, use latest version of the system..

Edited by SweeTs

All lines with -+ must be deleted/added. You can ignore "empty" lines. Like the first and last one from this example

-
+ if (player.isAio())
+ {
+ player.sendPacket(SystemMessageId.YOU_ARE_NOT_AUTHORIZED_TO_DO_THAT);
+ return false;
+ }
+ 

--

Again, use latest version of the system..

Yeap i am using last client right now i got a little question 

so here : --- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/network/clientpackets/EnterWorld.java (revision 650)

+++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/network/clientpackets/EnterWorld.java (working copy)
@@ -17,6 +17,7 @@
 import java.sql.Connection;
 import java.sql.PreparedStatement;
 import java.sql.ResultSet;
+import java.util.Calendar;
 import java.util.Map.Entry;
 import java.util.logging.Level;
the index says blablabla enterworld.java while i am there there are no lines with those imports could it be that it is located somewhere else? :O

They are. Look on line number, suspicious right? 74 line after 17 :D You have to click on the + to show the full view, like a spoiler. Simple press Ctrl + Shift + O to irganize imports, it's faster than manually adding the import.

15ec4a6c895f4fedadff298e8126fc54.png

Edited by SweeTs

They are. Look on line number, suspicious right? 74 line after 17 :D You have to click on the + to show the full view, like a spoiler. Simple press Ctrl + Shift + O to irganize imports, it's faster than manually adding the import.

15ec4a6c895f4fedadff298e8126fc54.png

Hey so unless i am blind i really cannot see any of those

import java.sql.Connection;

import java.sql.PreparedStatement;
 import java.sql.ResultSet;
import java.util.Calendar;
 import java.util.Map.Entry;
 import java.util.logging.Level;
here :http://imgur.com/Y0VlSE6  i added the calendar seems to be working but still where is the import java.sql.connection and etc 
On the other side i am getting errors because i cannot import net.sf.l2j.commons.concurrent.ThreadPool; on AioTaskManager or net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.World; on the adminAio also on AdminAio there does not seem to be a command getSkills which is used in line 135 :P any idea why am i missing those classes?

Ignore default imports. You are using old sources. Few methods have been edited, you have to find proper 'naming' based on your sources.

ThreadPool -> ThreadPoolManager, also with old style you also have to include .getInstance()

World -> L2World

Ignore default imports. You are using old sources. Few methods have been edited, you have to find proper 'naming' based on your sources.

ThreadPool -> ThreadPoolManager, also with old style you also have to include .getInstance()

World -> L2World

So updating my sources should do the trick without me needing to change anything else? If so could you give me the link with the updated sources :P

By ignoring defaults you mean i should optimize the files to first react to .net  and not com,javax,java or org? 

I am seriously lost right now :P

Edited by HyperActive

So updating my sources should do the trick without me needing to change anything else? If so could you give me the link with the updated sources :P

By ignoring defaults you mean i should optimize the files to first react to .net  and not com,javax,java or org? 

I am seriously lost right now :P

I can tell you how to addapt it.its easy

You have to go where the error is and ahow us here the errors with screen..

Next you will make the changes we will tell you

Here are the errors  basicly the two new classes AdminAio and the Aiotaskmanager it seems that those classes have commands that cannot be read with my eclipse "are undefined"

as SweeTs said it is because i use old sources but i got no idea how to get the new ones or how am i supposed to change it in order to be compatible with my source...

If you could tell me what i am supposed to do in order to get the getSkills and the ThreadPoolManager or Threadpool then i am practicly done it is not hard i guess i do not have the right tools :/

Edited by HyperActive