Caprica Town For Lineage 2 (With Geodata And Radar Map)

17_22_t.jpg

1515.jpg

downloadnow.png

p.s. this map created for WOG, but WOG is dead. Enjoy.

Map tested only on HF P5 client.

Radar map inside the cloud link

This map replace the Gludin town.

if you want to move this map into different region pm me in skype and we discuss the price.

inspired by this:

untitled-1.jpg

Edited by deMEV
  • Like 2

4/10... TI GoD town as base with few old buildings from other towns :(

nothing special, but thanks for sharing. maybe its of some use to somebody ^^

we know u can do better :D

Make the half of this job and lets see what u can do i bet you dont even know which programs he uses but you can talk with such arrogance for his share lmao.

Make the half of this job and lets see what u can do i bet you dont even know which programs he uses but you can talk with such arrogance for his share lmao.

I'm not a client developer. And this is my own opinion, so take your post and put it into deep hole ;)

Edited by Gladicek

I'm not a client developer. And this is my own opinion, so take your post and put it into deep hole ;)

your answer is shit as like as your opinion mate theres no need to argue with people like you :)

Dude? What's wrong with you? I did not offend him in any way. ^^ 

And of course i do not know how he is doing this exactly, but the fact that he is editing this maps with UE2 gives him a lot of potential to create awesome things :-*

And since ur able to open those files you can get a clue on how he is doing this. I think its done by recreating entire texture and mesh files, then crypting them so the l2 client can read those files wo any error

Unbenannt-a503.jpg

Edited by snifi

Dude? What's wrong with you? I did not offend him in any way. ^^ 

And of course i do not know how he is doing this exactly, but the fact that he is editing this maps with UE2 gives him a lot of potential to create awesome things :-*

And since ur able to open those files you can get a clue on how he is doing this. I think its done by recreating entire texture and mesh files, then crypting them so the l2 client can read those files wo any error

Unbenannt-a503.jpg

And i didnt say that u offend him, i just wanted to say try to answer more gently when a person like demev offers you his work for free when nobody will do it. :)

Edited by Sawadee