Black Chaotic Weapons For Interlude (C6)

The share does not contain duals (Tallum Blade*Dark Legion's Edge), Imperial Staff, Dragon Hunter Axe, Shining Bow

0LqhXby.png

Credits for Effects: Perseus

Credits for Weapons: L2 CR

• Upvote 2

good to see my effects being put to use, you can fix the problem with the spinning thing on bow by changing its mesh name to a non existent one, and the smoke by changing its velocity

good to see my effects being put to use, you can fix the problem with the spinning thing on bow by changing its mesh name to a non existent one, and the smoke by changing its velocity

Actually i tried to modify the effects direction and i did a good job but this black aura is ugly on retail weapons, the aura rocks but not for retail weapons :) mate u are very talented :)

• 3 weeks later...

i want the opposite from what sinister wants, can someone tell me how to remove the weapons? i want only the black aura xD and i want it on other weapons ^_^

i want the opposite from what sinister wants, can someone tell me how to remove the weapons? i want only the black aura xD and i want it on other weapons ^_^

Open weapon grp and save it to txt file then search for the place where the lineageeffects.rangesample was, you will see a different line there thats the new effect

Not work for me. Client crash when i equipment any enchanted weapon from set. Problem as i see in PerseusEffect.u...

File was coded by L i n e a g e 2 V e r 8 2 1  - what does it mean ? Smart crypt ?

Open weapon grp and save it to txt file then search for the place where the lineageeffects.rangesample was, you will see a different line there thats the new effect

this is for interlude, i use H5, i will wait till you have those few minutes you promised me to show me how to add that black aura on any weapon :)

thanks.

this is for interlude, i use H5, i will wait till you have those few minutes you promised me to show me how to add that black aura on any weapon :)

thanks.

Tonight i will have some free time we will talk from skype and ill show u :)

Not work for me. Client crash when i equipment any enchanted weapon from set. Problem as i see in PerseusEffect.u...

File was coded by L i n e a g e 2 V e r 8 2 1  - what does it mean ? Smart crypt ?

add entry dll