eKoIce

• 1 month later...

no wipes from now? so server is live?

Its not live as i have to reboot it often to fix some minor stuff, but yeah, the features has been defined, so no point to wipe it.

Eko ur forum is offline so i post it here with hope that u will read this fast , mass gloom is bugged

Hello, please provide more accurate report, not just its bugged. The skills are official from Vanganth Pack.

The skills works as it should: This curse decreases the M. Def. of enemies that are near a servitor. Consumes 4 cursed bones.

That means you cast Mass Gloom on your servitor in order to affect nearby enemies.

a forum will be soon up, just to avoid reports in this thread.

thanks!

u open a server for what? expend money for what? your server not succes bro, u don't make pubicity.

0 activity in forum,

i don't understand u.

anyway, good luck

Edited by Nasif

u open a server for what? expend money for what? your server not succes bro, u don't make pubicity.

0 activity in forum,

i don't understand u.

anyway, good luck

L2eKo it's made from pure passion for the game of Lineage2, especially for the Interlude chronicle.

Anyway, the server will be launched today and as I said, is a non donate/relax project, you are free to join or not :)

About the expenses, the server is prepaid for a year, so as I dont need all the resources in it, i preferred to open a l2off srv, simple as that :o

Im not seeking success or donations.

cheers.