Greek Banned For Pretending To Not Be A Greek

Herlitz

This was not the the only one reason...read better or look at the links...

Was a scammer he have scammed me before 1 year and i got it in his first topic that was him again..since i had it to my old skype and is offline like 1 year

I have joined some times and i remember i had see a guy named derek he have scammed project member from here..

I have checked once again the same profile named peter.maloa

Here we are BANNED...

On a sidenote, in polish we have idiom "nie udawaj greka" ("dont act as a greek") which means "dont act like you dont know" :D

Thats wrong

On a sidenote, in polish we have idiom "nie udawaj greka" ("dont act as a greek") which means "dont act like you dont know" :D

Ha. So Greeks are French wannabes, Poles are Greek wannabes, now we just need some Frenchie to pretend to be Polish and we have a full circle of life  :happyforever:

Neh..wrong wrong..

Not all people is like you said.. just only some idiots like our friend maloa..

Dunno what is wrong with him maybe too much drugs

yeah I get it ofc, I'm just fooling around  ^-^

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/210698-maxtor-please/?do=findComment&comment=2604833

"Maxtor please, i live in 2k16 where technology is everywhere but i'm still unable to realise that pressing [X] on an advertisment that pop up,

is actually a way to make me see it instead of just ignore it or click elsewhere."

Rofl, no matter what you say or what you do, you can't defend your self when you expose your stupidy.

PS. let's no forget this

za0Mi4z.png

Support best Classic Servidor in 2k16 with fail files ohohohohoo i can't stand this. I go watch some Drama to balance my mood

Drama topic: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/195944-l2off-l2classic/page-19

Keep making fake acc to post how perfect is your server and how shitty are all others and then come and pretend to be from NIUE isle rofl

Edited by AccessDenied

calm down lmao

Also I don't have any other accounts on this forum. I shared acc avec mon French amie Peter Lmaoa but they banned him because it wasn't Greek enough  :okey: