Greek Banned For Pretending To Not Be A Greek

Herlitz

calm down lmao

Also I don't have any other accounts on this forum. I shared acc avec mon French amie Peter Lmaoa but they banned him because it wasn't Greek enough  :okey:

No matter what keep pressing the [X] on the pop ups  :-[  :-[

Relax all with Greeks and anything relative to Greece cause you won't enter in this forum again. Trust me

No matter how many shares you do or how "helpfull" you're in community, i don't give a single fuck.

Continue please make me target you

Edited by AccessDenied

Relax all with Greeks and anything relative to Greece cause you won't enter in this forum again. Trust me

No matter how many shares you do or how "helpfull" you're in community, i don't give a single fuck.

Continue please make me target you

sure gipsy, that's what you say to everyone in here :D

i still hope Maxtor will review your case again and finally ban you for scamming, you are true disgrace to great greek community of this forum :happyforever:

sure gipsy, that's what you say to everyone in here :D

i still hope Maxtor will review your case again and finally ban you for scamming, you are true disgrace to great greek community of this forum :happyforever:

You afraid so much of maxtor that you can't write a shit about greeks. Rofl. You afraid of him so much  :-[  :-[  What happened kiddo? Laugh behind's greek owner site but you are "gentle" when you write comments.

Damn i love how manly you're. Rofl

Also gipsy? I'm not the one who sit 24h per day in a greek forum cause my country has no forums at all LEL

why would i need to write anything bad about greeks? they are smart and hard working people, one of main reasons their economy is one of best in EU.

Facts about you: 

1. Call me scammer everywhere when the guy who reported me got banned cause he was lying

2. You don't even reveal your country, i guess you're ashamed of it.

3. Pretend when you afraid of Maxtor

4. Spend 24hours per day in a greek forum while calling greeks gipsies.

5. Answer 3 minute after i write which confirm you spend 24hours per day in a greek forum while calling greek gipsies.

6. All above.

:dat:

If i were you, i would add a signature "I'm troller" just to ensure that people who see my comments will believe that im actual troll cause 

if you're not trolling then your IQ is lower than antartica's temperature. Bellow 0

Edited by AccessDenied

sadly, i will need to remove "smart" from my previous post, because you just tried to tell me 31-21=3 XD

also if you call my 900 posts made in 5,5 year a lot, how would you call yourself then? proved once again you are brain dead, LUL

sadly, i will need to remove "smart" from my previous post, because you just tried to tell me 31-21=3 XD

also if you call my 900 posts made in 5,5 year a lot, how would you call yourself then? proved once again you are brain dead, LUL

No matter what you say "24 hours greek maxcheater forum user/guy cursing greeks" this is what you're.

Deny or accept doesnt matter. Thats the label on your forehead, deal with it and move on.

PS. don't worry you're no the biggest loser here, you're 2nd at least Rofl

Edited by AccessDenied

Get out of my topic, I can't press the bump button when somebody keeps replying  :rage:

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

patheticccccccccccccccccccccccc

just ignore that fag boys

To who you refer to ? :?

Are you from albania and i didn't know :O ?

Edited by AccessDenied