L2Lionna/l2Apocalyps Files

Pleyne

As title says, L2Lionna/L2Apocalyps files, need developers contacts. Don't worry i will filter scam one offers.

Dev  http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/72862-dev-atlas

Dev  http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/146737-l2j-developer-services/

Edited by DecTioN

If one day i take mod rights for 1 hour i'll ban 95% of community.

All above (noobs, scammers) I can't believe SweeTs allow this or no start ban.

Since you people no realise that you're idiots, i'll make a topic with all members who are really noobs (since they added me on skype asking how to install a source or an import and the next day they sell developer services or packs and make fun of them so all forum know.)

Also to the owner: don't go for brute, he is noob, jerk and no friendly. 

Neither Dan7E2 neither Dev-Atlas.

Edited by AccessDenied

Since you people no realise that you're idiots, i'll make a topic with all members who are really noobs (since they added me on skype asking how to install a source or an import) and the next day they sell developer services or packs and make fun of them so all forum know.

no ban me pls :( 

oso gia ton brute checkare ta rply sto topic tou  exei ta kalitera sxolia 

oso gia ton Dev Atlas den exeis sinergasti gia na ksereis pws doulevei 

3o oso gia sena vlepw oti se kathe rply kaneis ta pio xidia sxolia an eisai k o idios xidieos  tote nta3ei  tha protina ston Sweets na eleksei mia ta dika sou rply se kathe topics kai den eprepe na eisai kan se auto to forum San member ti stigmi pou den sebese ta rules tou forum  den exw kati na sxoliaso pano se auto telos panton an nomizeis oti eisai kaliteros apo autous tote gl 

Edited by DecTioN

Since you people no realise that you're idiots, i'll make a topic with all members who are really noobs (since they added me on skype asking how to install a source or an import and the next day they sell developer services or packs and make fun of them so all forum know.)

no 1 cares about you so np

oso gia ton brute checkare ta rply sto topic tou  exei ta kalitera sxolia 

oso gia ton Dev Atlas den exeis sinergasti gia na ksereis pws doulevei 

3o oso gia sena vlepw oti se kathe rply kaneis ta pio xidia sxolia an eisai k o idios xidieos  tote nta3ei  tha protina ston Sweets na eleksei mia ta dika sou rply se kathe topics kai den eprepe na eisai kan se auto to forum San member ti stigmi pou den sebese ta rules tou forum  den exw kati na sxoliaso pano se auto telos panton an nomizeis oti eisai kaliteros apo autous tote gl 

Greek in an EN section. *speaking of rules* rofl.

This is idiotic.

NO ONE - beside original file owners, will sell You projects You are looking for. And even if You would ask them to do so, they will give You insane price.

It's like asking for Maxtor's account password - no one beside him will share it with You, he might consider selling it to You, but even tho, You will pay shitton of money
and after all it would be pointless.

There are few really good and talented devs left on this dump, but they won't even answer to such request. 

Beside that, all this nerds who love to point other ppl projects that are "based on this, based on that" - all of Your phucking projects are based on something - especially
when speaking about L2J - NO ONE, E-V-E-R have created his own project, unless he is making a brand new game, which no one have.
All this "server projects" are mods and You are selling features. Thats all.

Someone should close this topic. It's pointless.

NO ONE - beside original file owners, will sell You projects You are looking for. 

This, as no one has em. Your only choice is to simply get the project / pack those servers are based on and add 'missing', your must be features. Which is the least you should care about.