high five [L2J] L2Tales

l2Tales.com

I got banned for nothing, or for having to much adena so i can flame this server now:P

1. There was Adena bug, that for example adena.depot was using after start. Buying sword for 70k, changing with kamael and selling for 1kk, or craft C grade duals and crystalize to 800k cry C (single duals). (pm me for screens)

250kk per hour for every char without leaving town.

2. Ronin bot is working for all clients, L2adrenalin is working for 1st client or 6 clients if You have private A.dll (pm me for screens)

3. Multibox + cracked adrenalin working (Clan Tornado reported, but they dont care about it)

4. Corruption at old tales servers, donate 500 Euro, receive rewards for 1500 Euro.

5. Have to much adena? Lets ban him, he will buy unban for 150 DP and 15 Euro in our pockets:)

blabla.jpg

tales.png

Edited by mafik1

I got banned for nothing, or for having to much adena so i can flame this server now:P

1. There was Adena bug, that for example adena.depot was using after start. Buying sword for 70k, changing with kamael and selling for 1kk, or craft C grade duals and crystalize to 800k cry C (single duals). (pm me for screens)

250kk per hour for every char without leaving town.

2. Ronin bot is working for all clients, L2adrenalin is working for 1st client or 6 clients if You have private A.dll (pm me for screens)

3. Multibox + cracked adrenalin working (Clan Tornado reported, but they dont care about it)

4. Corruption at old tales servers, donate 500 Euro, receive rewards for 1500 Euro.

5. Have to much adena? Lets ban him, he will buy unban for 150 DP and 15 Euro in our pockets:)

1. its bug at all tales files (rise / destiny / apoca) it work also

2. ronin is new bot, sg still not made update for it.   about adr everyone know adr is corrupted since sg + adr work together, even if you buy protection agains adr, they will sell special adr (aka scammers)

3.  multibox working everywhere, its not problrm

4. no  proff noone care

5. ya since you making adena via bug or boting 

i made my adena by selling and buying DP, yesterday they boosted price from 80kk to 140kk, so i earned around 30kkk in 2 hours, and its the reason of my ban, cause i shifted adena to show that i can buy lot of DP.

Ofc some trash noob got mad, cause he have 500kk, so he wrote to GM, and this idiot didnt even check logs, just ban because of having to much adena.

I wrote to DEV, he unbanned me, and admin banned me again. Dev said that he wont unban me even if there will be nothing in logs, cause Vercetti dont agree.

ITS SIMPLE, You have to much? You must pay for it!, Vercetti must have % from everything!

And Achylek, i should post screen that You gave me, when You bot at gem dragons with new bot, and noone even ban You.

Edited by mafik1

And Achylek, i should post screen that You gave me, when You bot at gem dragons with new bot, and noone even ban You.

i got ban after 1 day of boting , so what? did u saw after those bots at gems? no, so dont talk. 

i made my adena by selling and buying DP, yesterday they boosted price from 80kk to 140kk, so i earned around 30kkk in 2 hours, and its the reason of my ban, cause i shifted adena to show that i can buy lot of DP.

Ofc some trash noob got mad, cause he have 500kk, so he wrote to GM, and this idiot didnt even check logs, just ban because of having to much adena.

I wrote to DEV, he unbanned me, and admin banned me again. Dev said that he wont unban me even if there will be nothing in logs, cause Vercetti dont agree.

ITS SIMPLE, You have to much? You must pay for it!, Vercetti must have % from everything!

So you botted in server and now you cry for get ban ?

funny storky

i said i havent botted, and they can check my logs from all characters, IP or what they want.

and this photo with x9 clients and adrenaline is from you friend no? :troll:

Good idea to block all sellers of adena and sell adena. The screenshot shows whose store is, and he's spamming in the game all day using email server as a whole though is a limit of 11 posts per day.

https://www.reg.ru/whois/?dname=AdenaSmurfs.com&_csrf=5e707c4ae507ad4e722d6549a064404a      - AdenaSmurfs

https://www.reg.ru/whois/?dname=Lineage2Tales.com&_csrf=c57937172ff6dbbb919a8b811d3c6cc7       - Tales

server started 2016.12.30
data create site adenasmurfs.com 2016.12.29   for 1 day before opening  server

I know that the Administration on Lionna and Rise as well sell adena on the servers, but they don't do it so openly as does the Tales. Good Job!!

s2h2TLb.jpg

Edited by shepk