Lineage 2 Krobelus

Are you the well know xdem who's banned from here ? i dont see why maxtor let banned members make a new acoount,anyway,thank you once again for your bump.

P.S. watch my server grow my man :)

I will watch it grow and the higher the online gets the more happy I will, you're just growing hype for my server, thats the purpose of your life

Your server? the one you are opening for 5th time to take the money from the players and leave ? come on bruh

Pointless conversasion.

Edited by Lineage 2 Krobelus

Your server? the one you are opening for 5th time to take the money from the players and leave ? come on bruh

Pointless conversasion.

You're just losing your time replying to xxdem. Hes a well known retard with 0 chances having a successful server.

Remember my words kiddo, you're just my hype. I can give you a huge list of servers that opened with the pack you're using and all failed. You have no chance you will get smashed.

I hate all the retards that open with L2Pride pack, that shows just how unskilled and greedy their admins are.

At least I have worked my own shit on AEPvP on a crappy BETA aCis pack, I didn't stole someone else work, so I have the right to open 100 times and get as much money as I want, when it comes to L2Pride development and servers you pay tributes to me, because "I am the captain now". 

Now enjoy your near failure boy, you got enough attention from a veteran of the scene

We all know that you are a waste of time,i wont talk anymore,ill let people who know you better than me do that insteed.

Ill just say that im waiting for your server's opening,just to see how many people you will attract.

Edited by Lineage 2 Krobelus

Dude are you fuckin serious? 26 MB site homepage and render blocking assets?
I hope you didn't pay for this website because it is by far the worst website i've seen in months.

Q8LMF4w.png

Serious about what ? who talked about websites? anyway,if its that important for you,ill have to pay strain,i suppose.

Dude if i didn't have unlimited internet of my mobile you'd just drain 26 mb of my plan.

Remember my words kiddo, you're just my hype. I can give you a huge list of servers that opened with the pack you're using and all failed. You have no chance you will get smashed.

Now enjoy your near failure boy, you got enough attention from a veteran of the scene

Excuse me, whos this veteran that you're talking about? The proud owner of the fabulous AEPvP?

sad fucking storka, you should just get used to the fact that you are useless on a server's administration. You can serve only a bunch of faggots, pretty self explanatory why your server has 10 people online after 2 weeks online time.

I will watch it grow and the higher the online gets the more happy I will, you're just growing hype for my server, thats the purpose of your life

Just because you know good coding doesn't mean that you can succeed. How many more times I have to destroy you to understand that ? You never learn..

Edited by Godrics

well..who is more pathetic ? we that we are talking/playing krobelus or krobelus that made maverickvzla global moderator? i liked the que that he know perfect english ^^not that i know xd anyway krobelus got not community not even 2 big clans as i watching ..revo just playing there cuz they got nothing to do, 150 ppl is nothing..Sorceri server had more on the seven opening ^^

well..who is more pathetic ? we that we are talking/playing krobelus or krobelus that made maverickvzla global moderator? i liked the que that he know perfect english ^^not that i know xd anyway krobelus got not community not even 2 big clans as i watching ..revo just playing there cuz they got nothing to do, 150 ppl is nothing..Sorceri server had more on the seven opening ^^

Yea before 5 - 6 years he may had but things are different in 2k17 so your comparison is outaded and doesn't make sense after all. Your point of view has no sense at all. Btw not trying to defend this krobelus. I don't know even who he is but I know who you are and everybody knows who trashdem is so that's why I'm posting to clear things out. Thus said as about trashdem he has always strong opinion for himself beeing the best and blahblah but it seems people have a different opinion and I'm one of them, the point is that he never learns 'nough said.