Give An Opinion

• 3 weeks later...

A/S items ONLY from votes = 1000000000000000000000000000% fail because people will keep voting until they get the items then no reason to vote .

I don't tell that, i will make items only with vote coins. I make a vote shop to give the same items with event coins.

I don't tell that, i will make items only with vote coins. I make a vote shop to give the same items with event coins.

Just let them farm for them...

But Farm Much Farm As much You Can..More than more

Let them farm All Day All Night...

Just let them farm for them...

But Farm Much Farm As much You Can..More than more

Let them farm All Day All Night...

if I do that many guys don't join, cause for years all farm in all servers. At now days all of them bored to farm for days and weeks... All want easy farm and play pvp all day.

if I do that many guys don't join, cause for years all farm in all servers. At now days all of them bored to farm for days and weeks... All want easy farm and play pvp all day.

This type of players is just kids and they dont have knowledge how to get buffs or what buffs need a class the only one they know is Cry And Flame...i have banned one party for this reason at my previous server Archer with one str+1 dye and w/o resist couldnt kill a mage full and have started the flame about balance..

Someone ban this bravetobe, he failed opening a INTERLUDE pride like server and he go around spamming PRO developers who wants COMPARETO methods  :dat:

Edited by AccessDenied

Someone ban this bravetobe, he failed opening a INTERLUDE pride like server and he go around spamming PRO developers who wants COMPARETO methods  :dat:

+++ ban him