L2 Classic Svn/geodata Files

henrar

A teacher of mine told me 4 years ago."-Sharing is the most important thing in programming!"
Keep that in mind before you download any of those files.
(Sometimes keeping stuff secret may help you make some credit but I am sure that people will appreciate professional job insteed of amateur programming).That is why I share these files.They need hard work to become a decent L2j Classic server.Most of stuff in both projects are missing,need to be rewriten or fixed.I dont have faith in any of you to fix them so I share them for those who want to check how a Classic Server looks like.

1)Lineage 2 Classic  Credits to (L2-Scripts)
2)Mobius Ertheia/Classic Credits to (L2jMobius)
3)Geodata Credits to (Unknown)

I have tested only Mobius Classic Project because it felt more complete (not even close though.)

I hope I helped someone in need today and I really hope to see some open source projects around these files soon.Cheers

Edit:

Classic Client 

Classic Client Torrent

System/Patch

Edit 2:The Mobius Classic has been removed for reasons.Thanks for your understanding

Edited by henrar
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Information lacking to this post:

Missing Features:

• Provisional Clan Halls
  • Attendance Feature
  • Several Clan Halls missing
  • Clan Entry search feature fully working by name, class, race, level etc
  • Retail Tutorial for newbies
  • Blood Proofs droping retail like with right drop chances and from right mobs
  • Village Master retail htmls
  • All NPCs retail htmls as they are important
  • Classic Quests working 100% retail and not with wrong rewarded values
  • Cruma Tower Snipes mob exclusive spawning system
  • Retail Classic drop and spoil chances and amounts
  • Retail Classic Sieges system working 100% properly how it should, rewards, guards stats, traps, bonuses from casting methods, etc

Those are some of the the most important features in which makes Classic Chronicle v1.0 & v1.5 unique

As henrar said, check everything that is missing first!

(No wonder there are so many unprofessional random Servers this days, you guys can not simply see the contents that you downloaded and not getting informed about the chronicle itself in the first place...)

Edited by DEV|Supreme

Information lacking to this post:

Missing Features:

• Provisional Clan Halls
  • Attendance Feature
  • Several Clan Halls missing
  • Clan Entry search feature fully working by name, class, race, level etc
  • Retail Tutorial for newbies
  • Blood Proofs droping retail like with right drop chances and from right mobs
  • Village Master retail htmls
  • All NPCs retail htmls as they are important
  • Classic Quests working 100% retail and not with wrong rewarded values
  • Cruma Tower Snipes mob exclusive spawning system
  • Retail Classic drop and spoil chances and amounts
  • Retail Classic Sieges system working 100% properly how it should, rewards, guards stats, traps, bonuses from casting methods, etc

Those are some of the the most important features in which makes Classic Chronicle v1.0 & v1.5 unique

No wonder there are so many unprofessional random Servers this days, you guys can not simply see the contents that you download...

Excuse me but.Before you play smart I already said

1)"Most of stuff in both projects are missing,need to be rewriten or fixed"

2) so I share them for those who want to check how a Classic Server looks like.

3)I really hope to see some open source projects around these files soon.

If you still did not understand the point of the share please look   "2)"

Ps:I know you have your own classic server running but stop discouraging people.With a ton of work from some Java Devs these projects could be decent enough.

Ps2:Personally I refuse to buy Classic Files for ridicullus prices at the moment.Even if I had the money to pay for source I am not an "idiot".I prefer working as a slave on the files above.

Mate before becoming passive agressive check my edit right before your post: Edited by DEV|Supreme, 1 minute before.

Nobody is playing smart and im not discouraging anyone as i said i help everyone...

Edited by DEV|Supreme

Excuse me for posting before finishing my edit, that was the problem ;)

Edit:

In my opinion every Private Interlude Server should also update to Classic Chronicle as its meant for new and old Lineage II Community.

Reasons:

Classic will look alike Interlude in long terms and further chronicles as a rework of the game itself

There are several games and as everyone knows Lineage II is not getting such much attraction as it used to be due to new games constant NCSoft changes with GOD, Underground etc

This new Classic version provides a fresh air for the game, same as League of Legends current champions rework and new upcoming developments so that new users can have the opportunity to start in something nicer then before

Edited by DEV|Supreme

By the way, what client should I use to make it compatible with these server files?

The Classic Client ,I edited and posted some more links.

Geodata my) and what is the point? it's old!

I am not forcing you to use it :P

Edited by henrar

Mobius Ertheia/Classic Credits to (L2jMobius)

Lineage 2 Classic  Credits to (L2-Scripts)

Not one of those pack works . thanks , l2j is shit ... :/